Welcome home, cruisinmama06!

imsulin

Hope that you and your girls had a WONDERFUL time on the 9/11/10 Grandeur OTS! We know that you will provide us with lots of pictures. Hope you all had a great time, and that your travel to and from went smoothly. I know I'm your long-time "Frenemy", but I do give you lots of respect! Hope you had a great time!!

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks everyone! I have to say I have been EXHAUSTED! I have been feeling guilty and trying to post my review. I started out strong but then got so tired I had to take a break from the board for a few days. I promise to get everything scanned and posted this weekend! :D

The cruise was FABULOUS! The weather was perfect, gorgeous, we couldn't have asked for better weather!

Adventure Ocean - WONDERFUL with the problem child. ;) I have to give them a hand! I knew the oldest "perfect child" wouldn't have a problem. But I was worried about the youngest, as always. HOWEVER, I warned them. I told them that she would be difficult -- {ahem} energetic, and bless their souls, they did their best with her.

The hotel -- Rolloman -- that part has already made it onto the review already. It was beautiful, but through my own temporary stupidity I overpaid transport at the end of the hotel stay....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1277771

rugrats -- the school district allows for any vacation 5 days and under to be excused as "Family Vacation time". If it had been more than 5 days, I would have had to go to the superintendant for special permission. The only thing the teachers, Principal and the Dean of Students said to the kids upon return was "next time you have to take me with you". My youngest said and I am quoting "No way, not a chance!" :eek: At this point I turned a million shades of red. :o

Thanks imsulin for the warm welcome back. :D

The hotel -- Rolloman -- that part has already made it onto the review already. It was beautiful, but through my own temporary stupidity I overpaid transport at the end of the hotel stay....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1277771

I read your review...yeah I agree, you don't want to eat at the hotel but you have to admit the location is absolutely perfect right on the beach with dining and shopping walking distance away. Did you guys try out the cafe nearby with the outdoor swings? Sorry about the transportation issue, I wish I knew which day it was you were leaving I would have taken your group to the ship......

I just would really like you to post a copy of the letter you sent to your children's school, asking for this absence to be excused. Am wondering if they learned about that fabulous new face recognition technology.

I thought this was an inside joke but I guess it was not.. is there any reason for this unsolicited anger?

Archived