kids clubs question

G&TQ

I asked this on the rci thread thought I might ask here also. Does anyone know if the babysitting fees and tips for the kids club can be applied to your S&S account? Just wanting to make sure I have enough cash. Would rather have on the credit card then manage the cash. Thanks!

Babysitting is not the same as the kid's clubs. There isn't an extra fee for the kid's club. If you are asking about babysitting only, payment must be made in cash.

Our babysitting on Carnival has always been charged directly to the card as was Disney. Not sure about the other lines though. We did cash tip but no cash paymnts were accepted.

On RCI you pay the babysitter in cash...

Since there are no recommended tips for the kid's club counselors, if you want to tip them, you'll have to do that in cash, as well. Most folks who do tip (and that's entirely up to you), do so at the end of the cruise.

On Royal Caribbean, if you are using the kid's club (Adventure Ocean) for the after hours babysitting (after 10:00 pm), the fees go on your sign and sail card. If you use the in room babysitting then you pay the sitter in cash. Tips for the counselors in AO are cash.

Archived