Just off Freedom Eastern/Thank you all!

aricczona

How early did you board to book the Behind the Fun Tour? I understand it is a limited tour and want to make sure we get on in time to book it ourselves.

Gometros,

I noticed your weight loss ticker. WOW! 70 pounds down...that's GREAT!! How were you able to do it? What excerises have you been doing?

I know this has nothing to do with cruising, but I just wanted to say, GOOD JOB!!:)

Denise

Gometros,

I noticed your weight loss ticker. WOW! 70 pounds down...that's GREAT!! How were you able to do it? What excerises have you been doing?

I know this has nothing to do with cruising, but I just wanted to say, GOOD JOB!!:)

Denise

Thanks. Good eating and trying to be consistent with the gym. And it's over a two-year period, which means it's more likely to stay off this time.

So, how come someone with the name Disneyden doesn't have a Disney cruise in their past cruise list yet? You don't know what your missing!

Thanks. Good eating and trying to be consistent with the gym. And it's over a two-year period, which means it's more likely to stay off this time.

So, how come someone with the name Disneyden doesn't have a Disney cruise in their past cruise list yet? You don't know what your missing!

I would LOVE to go on one! I am a Disney NUT, but my husband isn't.:( Plus, our kids are 21 and 18. I'll probably plan one when I have Grandchildren!

Archived