Miracle obstructed oceanviews

marti11

Any cabin starting with a 4 is a inside cabin. So, carnival doesnt have any obstructed oceanviews ... so they seem like a decent value to me. Im dying to have a 4K, but spririt class ships havent been where Im going out of, and no other ships have them.

Iv heard the first three have the tallest muster boats in front, dont pick them. try and look at the deck plans and get as close to between muster boats as you can.

The 4Ks are great we have had two. If you look on a ship diagram you can see that some are completely blocked by lifeboats and some are between lifeboats. There is only a view down when completely blocked but there is enough space between to see straight out. The french doors open and there is a railing you can lean on. You get outside air and light.

Ours kids had 3 of these on the Miracle in May...get one toward the back if possible. There are a few that really are only windows, but most have french doors that open (but you can't go outside). Much better than an inside coz you get light and fresh air, but the price of an inside;) As has been said, look at the deck plans and try to get one in between the life boats for a bit of a view...otherwise your view is a lifeboat....

I think some of you are being confused between the 7a's that are obstructed balconies (they have a lifeboat in front of you but you can look straight out.) The 4K's have a lifeboat directly in front of you. The only way you can see straight out is if you get a cabin that is between the lifeboats. 4194 is one of them. I had 4194 on the Pride.

2930857000040669306S200x200Q85.jpg2560944670040669306S200x200Q85.jpg2801789960040669306S200x200Q85.jpg

I like the 4K's and if I cannot afford a balcony, I get the 4K. I would rather have a 4K on the Spirit class than an ocean view on any deck. I would rather have a door that opens for fresh air with a slight view than just a window to look through.

A question. You don't clearly state what you want. Do you want a good view, a balcony, and inexpensive price, or some combination of those? My interpretation was that you are mostly concerned with a view and price, in which case take the oceanview cabins on deck 1.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know what size these cabins are? We are considering on on the Pride for next year. Are they the standard 185 sq ft like an inside, or are they 220 like an oceanview?

Thanks!

OVs on Pride are 185 s.f.. .. not the same size as on Conquest class.

Oceanview Twin beds that convert to king, picture window, television, private bath with shower,... safe, mini bar, phone, television, sitting area with coffee table, sofa, hair dryer.

On Decks: Riviera

Click for more details and diagrams

More (+)

carnival-spirit-pride-oceanview-scale.gifSleeps up to: 4

Avg sq ft cabin: 185

OVs on Pride are 185 s.f.. .. not the same size as on Conquest class.

Oceanview Twin beds that convert to king, picture window, television, private bath with shower,... safe, mini bar, phone, television, sitting area with coffee table, sofa, hair dryer.

On Decks: Riviera

Click for more details and diagrams

More (+)

carnival-spirit-pride-oceanview-scale.gifSleeps up to: 4

Avg sq ft cabin: 185

Could be wrong, but I thought all cabins on spirit class were 185 sq ft unless you have a suite

have cabin #4203 on miracle on nov.3.does anyone kno if it has the doors that open or just a window?i kno its obstructed view,any photos of view?it has to be better then a inside cabin.im still waitin for that room upgrade call .dont think ill get 1 tho.

have cabin #4203 on miracle on nov.3.does anyone kno if it has the doors that open or just a window?i kno its obstructed view,any photos of view?it has to be better then a inside cabin.im still waitin for that room upgrade call .dont think ill get 1 tho.

sorry, can't answer you here, but if you get an upgrade, i'll take your room! we're inside, and i never thought and obstructed 4 grade about the open door. that's what i love most about balconies. i'd love to be able to open a door, for fresh air, view or not! i know what the ocean looks like!! :D

audrey

Ours kids had 3 of these on the Miracle in May...get one toward the back if possible. There are a few that really are only windows, but most have french doors that open (but you can't go outside). Much better than an inside coz you get light and fresh air, but the price of an inside;) As has been said, look at the deck plans and try to get one in between the life boats for a bit of a view...otherwise your view is a lifeboat....

Linny can you email me the cabin numbers they had. We have two booked for next May. Chrissy and her friend will have one and Mom has another one.

• 1 year later...
We have 4122 on Spirit for the 9 Mex cruise in January. Thanks to all who shared photos and info. on these great 4K cabins, we do like the idea of having fresh air and light for the price of an inside.

Could you message me pics from this cruise. I am looking at staying in the same room in May. you can send them to sas21180@aol.com

Thanks so much!

Archived