MM Inside Category on Vista's

vanrhyn

Has anyone stayed in one of these?

How is the space for one person?

I was on an single share program, but I looked at the price difference on a 14 day cruise and it was only $500.00 more so I downgraded to have the smallest room to myself.

I notice that there are only 3 so I was wondering if there is anything wrong with them?

Rod

Any inside is fine for one person. Just a hint: If you are looking for the least expensive cabin, and there are only three of them, book as a guarantee. Chances are you will get upgraded...but still in an inside cabin. I did an MM guarantee and ended up in one of the lovely square cabins on Main deck, K1116. EM

It will be small, there won't be a sofa. I've visited this type of cabins that a friend booked (she was also traveling as a single). In order to give herself a bit more maneuvering room, she had the steward change the arrangement from one bed to two. Instead of having a tiny amount of space on each side of the bed, it was better having a small amount of space between them.

It will be small, there won't be a sofa. I've visited this type of cabins that a friend booked (she was also traveling as a single). In order to give herself a bit more maneuvering room, she had the steward change the arrangement from one bed to two. Instead of having a tiny amount of space on each side of the bed, it was better having a small amount of space between them.

I have stayed in a "K" class on my last cruise and I was quite confortable at the time as I don't spend much time in the cabin. How would thse two compare to each other (K vs MM)

Rod

I have stayed in a "K" class on my last cruise and I was quite confortable at the time as I don't spend much time in the cabin. How would thse two compare to each other (K vs MM)

When referring to the K- cabins on Main Deck (and the J-s on Main), it's only a slight exaggeration to say that two MMs equal one K- or J-.

Once inside the cabins it certainly feels that way.

Archived