elete leven

claudiaj

It will be delivered automatically, no need in requesting it. There is a section on special requests on the personalizer, but no matter what you choose, the bar set ups will be all the same when delivered. If you would like to switch anything on it out, just call room service and they will take care of it for you. Keep in mind, the options they can switch it out for are quite limited. Enjoy!

As the others have said, it'll be in your cabin when you board the ship. You can exchange any of the items for anything else on a 1:1 basis. I just got back from the Crown and except for one water, I had them all exchanged for cans of Sprite Zero. Want more vodka? You can exchange any of the sodas or anything else for vodka.

Pam, can you really exchange soda cans for liquour? I have always switched them for water. You've got my hopes up! Thanks.

I was thinking the same thing. We have always been told that soda and other non alcoholic drinks could not be switched out for alcohol? One to one basis is what we have been told, liquor for liquor (or soft drinks), but soft drinks and water for only other soft drinks and water.

I'm not sure you can change out soda for liquor. If they do it will probably be on a 4 or 5 to 1 basis. We usually change out the soda, regular water and beer for perrier. Sometimes it is an even trade, sometimes not.

Anymore, since the change, it should be on a one to one basis only. It used to depend on the ship and staff how much you received in the exchange, but I doubt that will happen anymore.

Here is the link to the explanation by Princess, and from the way it reads, alcohol can be exchanged for a different type of alcohol, but soft drinks can not be exchanged for alcohol. (at least that is my take on how it is worded). Maybe Pam just got lucky? lol

"Miniature bottles of spirits may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature varieties. And, if you prefer, all mini-bar contents may also be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with non-alcoholic beverages. "

http://content.princess.com/princess/?jlJkWPejbYRWORNaN9sYUtMT5g25mIANj

It will be delivered automatically, no need in requesting it. There is a section on special requests on the personalizer, but no matter what you choose, the bar set ups will be all the same when delivered. If you would like to switch anything on it out, just call room service and they will take care of it for you. Keep in mind, the options they can switch it out for are quite limited. Enjoy!

The last time we cruised you wouldn't believe the way our comp bar was screwed up. Nothing like the list on line or what we usually find in the room. Room service mgr. came up cause he couldn't believe the changes we were making, actually what we had in the room that we wanted to exchange. Then he said that it was probably what we request in our preferences:rolleyes:--none of it was in our preferences. So he came up and took what we didn't want and then for each item, asked what we wanted. Never had this much trouble. I know that there was one liquer that they don't trade other liquor for on a 1-1 basis. I think it was that brandy? (But we don't keep it anyway.

where is the preference list?

Sign in to Princess and look to the right column, it will say onboard preferences, they are listed there. Or if you go to your booking, just look again to your right of the screen and it will say 'update onboard preferences'.

But they don't pay any attention to what you check (and they never have), so it is honestly just a waste of time. ;)

As the others have said, it'll be in your cabin when you board the ship. You can exchange any of the items for anything else on a 1:1 basis. I just got back from the Crown and except for one water, I had them all exchanged for cans of Sprite Zero. Want more vodka? You can exchange any of the sodas or anything else for vodka.

I don't think you can exchange sodas for hard liquor. It's done on a comparable price basis and water is way cheaper than vodka!

Archived