Which NCL ship is this....?

CruiseAdict218

A NCL ship was in port today and I took a pic off of a webcam on my Ipod and i cant figure out what ship this is anyone think they know?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53629108@N02/5009734583/#/photos/53629108@N02/5009734583/lightbox/

She was in Port Canaveral or maybe Port Everglades but not Miami and most likely not Port Everglades

Aw, but failing on these tests is a good thing---because to better prepare for the next quiz, you have to study more. That means taking a couple of cruises :)

Rats, it's too late to edit my answer! I always did suck at pop quizzes:eek:.

You can't get them all correct, even I miss one now and then.;)

Some boring information about the Norwegian Spirit.

Built in 1999 for Star Cruises as Superstar Leo by the Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg, Germany on the River Ems. The Superstar Leo was transferred from NCL's parent corporation at the time Star Cruises to NCL as the Norwegian Spirit in 2004. NCL was in desperate need of her because the Pride of America was flooded at the shipbuilder's dock in January during a storm, which delayed its introduction into the fleet by a year, and NCL had already booked it for many Hawaiian cruises. NCL moved the Norwegian Sky in to replace the Pride of America and moved the Spirit in to replace the Sky. The Spirit does have a sister ship sailing for Star Cruises, called the Superstar Virgo.

Tonnage > 75,338

Length > 879 feet (267.92 m)

Beam > 106 feet (32.31 m)

Draft > 26 feet (7.92 m)

Decks > 13

Maximum Passengers > 2,800

Speed > 21 knots (maximum > 24.6 knots)

Propulsion > 4 MAN B&W 14V48 medium speed diesels (4 x 14,700 KW, total 58,800 KW) driving 2 ABB (Asea Brown Boveri) electric propulsion motors (2 x 20,000 KW, total 40,000 KW, nearly 55,000 horsepower), driving traditional twin propellers on shafts.

Archived