Reserve restaurants in person or by phone?

murphyis1

I've made specialty restaurant reservations by phone in the past (on RCCL) and once we arrived for our appointed time to find the reservation had not been noted by the person who answered the phone. Can I show up in person at the restaurants prior to sail away to reserve, or does Princess handle reservations by phone only? Thanks for you help!

I've made specialty restaurant reservations by phone in the past (on RCCL) and once we arrived for our appointed time to find the reservation had not been noted by the person who answered the phone. Can I show up in person at the restaurants prior to sail away to reserve, or does Princess handle reservations by phone only? Thanks for you help!
Either. However, you will be able to make a reservation in person only when the restaurant is open for dinner and someone is there to take reservations. They are frequently used by the CD for activities during the day and no one from the restaurant is there to take reservations.

When you embark the ship there will be a Patters in your room. There is usually a place telling you when someone will be at the specialty restaurants for reservations or another area on the ship to go in person and make them on embarkation day. We have done this every cruise.

Archived