Storage in Splendor inside cabins?

DandyTwister

Hi,

My daughter and boyfriend are coming with us on a cruise on the Splendor. She is a real "down to the nitty gritty planner".

They will be staying in an inside cabin and she has been looking at the sample picture on the Carnival site (we've cruised without her - but always in an outside cabin) and she has questions:

1. Are there drawers for clothes - if so how many??

2. What is the closet space like - does anyone have any idea how many hangers there might be?

3. If they push the beds together is it in the middle with night tables and lights on both sides?

4. If they push the beds together what happens to the chair in the picture - is there enough room to get between it and the bed??

Thanks so much in advance :)

Hi,

My daughter and boyfriend are coming with us on a cruise on the Splendor. She is a real "down to the nitty gritty planner".

They will be staying in an inside cabin and she has been looking at the sample picture on the Carnival site (we've cruised without her - but always in an outside cabin) and she has questions:

1. Are there drawers for clothes - if so how many??

2. What is the closet space like - does anyone have any idea how many hangers there might be?

3. If they push the beds together is it in the middle with night tables and lights on both sides?

4. If they push the beds together what happens to the chair in the picture - is there enough room to get between it and the bed??

Thanks so much in advance :)

We were in a balcony, but the closet and drawers would be pretty much thesame. There are 4 drawers, if I remember correctly and shelves in one of the closets with about 4 shelves for storage and anther closet with hangers...maybe 10 hangers. Another hanging closet where the robes are. There is PLENTY of space. The beds will be usually pushed together if it is male/female in the room together. The steward can help with that if bed arrangement is not satisfactory. I don't know if it would be against the wall or in the center of the room. The chair will probably be in a corner. We had a sofa in the balcony.

The only drawers are desk drawers, no dresser.

I only remember having one night stand, not two, but your ship might have two. Seems like they put one by the bed and if you had a 2nd like our OV had, then it was elsewhere.

The closet should be in three sections with one section having the safe and there will be some shelves ... probably. Mine on Triumph, guess the shelves got lost. If its a quad there will be a ladder(s) in the closet where the shelves are otherwise.

We usually get about 8 hangers. Once I got 3, plus two with robes on them. If you dont have enough you can call and get them... had a really bad cabin steward, repeated calls, but I finally got some metal hangers (the kind people bring from dry cleaning and leave behind). 1 hanger each just doesnt cut it. There seems to be no set amount of hangers, they vary.

The bathroom will have a little storage, but not much on the little shelves.

Archived