Tendering for platinum

quickrate

I am always up at the crack of dawn, so we've never had issues with waiting in line much for the tender. At HMC we watched the first tender load up with staff and food and such around 7:45, we jsut walked down and tentativly asked 'are we allowed to get one this one?' No problem. We were on HMC before 8am, just us and the staff and maybe 10 other cruisers.

I was going to try the post tender this past August but I chickened out. I was hot as h-e-double hockey sticks outside and the line was about a mile long. The longest I have seen of my 15 cruises. I tried to get my husband to go up and try the platinum boarding and he looked at all the miserable looking people on line using their hands and whatever else they could find for shade.He told me to put up my umbrella up:o and wait like everyone else cause he wasnt about to get mobbed.

I was going to try the post tender this past August but I chickened out. I was hot as h-e-double hockey sticks outside and the line was about a mile long. The longest I have seen of my 15 cruises. I tried to get my husband to go up and try the platinum boarding and he looked at all the miserable looking people on line using their hands and whatever else they could find for shade.He told me to put up my umbrella up:o and wait like everyone else cause he wasnt about to get mobbed.

You've earned they havent, use it. I'd have left him standing there and handed him my umbrella and said "see you on the ship"..

I've had people say stuff and I politely show them my card and tell them it's a platinum guest perk. When they cruise with Carnival 10 or more times they to can enjoy it , smile and keep walking.:) The funniest is when they then said but your kids arent..and the kids stop and flash theirs also. LOL.

Archived