Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Hey Tracy, nice to finally "meet" you! I think we are all part of the Mike & Tracy fan club now. Your husband has us hooked! I can't sleep, clean, cook, work or get anything done for checking the boards for an up-date on your story.

I think we should all book a cruise together or join you on different legs of your next B2B2B2B.... adventure!

What a great family you have, you all look so happy and it's obvious everyone is having the time of their life on the cruises. Thank you for allowing us to share some of that, it brightens my days.

Now Mike, eagerly awaiting the next installment. Please :o

Mike and Tracy, I'm the one who encouraged the Miracle Maniacs to read the is thread. I absolutely love the story and all of the pictures. My husband and I have been married for 42 years in May. Proposal ? Hmmm, not quite the down on the knew type either. LOL, that's probably why so many of us love the romance of it all.

We have only been on 2 cruises and I love seeing all of the photos you have taken. Anxiously awaiting the renewal. Beautiful family and I love that you are having your children as your witnesses.

This is really great. Thanks Tracy for the cameo. I agree with the earlier poster, this should be a movie.

Seriously, this is the first thing I look for when I come on Cruise critic.

me too!! you mean theres other posts on here?! :p

what will I do at work when its over? :confused:

Tracy and Mike...I hope you feel really guilty that I was forced to stay up until 1am, knowing

That I have to get up at 5. :) Seriously, this is the best review I have ever read. You would think we are all a part of your life, the way we are so into your story. I have been on the Destiny twice, as well as the Valor twice. I am looking forward to your Freedon review, because I will be on that ship next. Thank you for taking us on your journey.

Edited by INCHARGE

For your info the International Mall is practically next door to the Dolphin mall.

LOL, I'm reading this review now while in my room at the Courtyard Marriott in the Dolphin Mall. Had dinner last night at a nice Cuban restaurant, La Carreta, next to the International Mall.

Mike and Tracy...congrats on the vow renewal and thank you for sharing your wonderful cruises with us:)

crew

Hey Tracy, nice to finally "meet" you! I think we are all part of the Mike & Tracy fan club now. Your husband has us hooked! I can't sleep, clean, cook, work or get anything done for checking the boards for an up-date on your story.

I think we should all book a cruise together or join you on different legs of your next B2B2B2B.... adventure!

What a great family you have, you all look so happy and it's obvious everyone is having the time of their life on the cruises. Thank you for allowing us to share some of that, it brightens my days.

Now Mike, eagerly awaiting the next installment. Please :o

Thank you, I love doing it, brings back a lot memories.

Mike and Tracy, I'm the one who encouraged the Miracle Maniacs to read the is thread. I absolutely love the story and all of the pictures. My husband and I have been married for 42 years in May. Proposal ? Hmmm, not quite the down on the knew type either. LOL, that's probably why so many of us love the romance of it all.

We have only been on 2 cruises and I love seeing all of the photos you have taken. Anxiously awaiting the renewal. Beautiful family and I love that you are having your children as your witnesses.

Thank you, don't give up hope, Tracy never thought I would do it. :)

We are happy for both of you, renewing our vows with family and friends was special and will be remembered for the rest of our lives. Shhhh, don't tell Tracy but I would like to do it again, our 25th maybe.

My lips are sealed!!!:D:D

Tracy and Mike...I hope you feel really guilty that I was forced to stay up until 1am, knowing

That I have to get up at 5. :) Seriously, this is the best review I have ever read. You would think we are all a part of your life, the way we are so into your story. I have been on the Destiny twice, as well as the Valor twice. I am looking forward to your Freedon review, because I will be on that ship next. Thank you for taking us on your journey.

We thank you for coming along on our adventure. Freedom is coming up soon.

LOL, I'm reading this review now while in my room at the Courtyard Marriott in the Dolphin Mall. Had dinner last night at a nice Cuban restaurant, La Carreta, next to the International Mall.

Mike and Tracy...congrats on the vow renewal and thank you for sharing your wonderful cruises with us:)

crew

Thank you

Your review is fantastic. My greatest memories as a kid are the family vacations my parents and grandparents took my brother and I on. Thank you for the great pictures.

Thank you bacruising, we have been very fortunate in the last few years to go on wonderful vacations. Memories we hope our kids will bring into adulthood and share with their kids. In a few years Tracy and I will be alone but then again maybe we can join our grandkids as they go their own adventures (cruises I hope, were hooked).

What I like and also dislike at the same time is that cruise vacations offer so much for you to do, we hardly see the kids anymore. Unlike previous vacations where we had to do everything together, now we are lucky to see them at dinner some days.

Florida2006257.jpg

Tracyphotos222.jpg

Tracyphotos291.jpg

2009, Carnival Sensation

485.jpg

Mike & Tracy

Congrats on the next cruise planned. The Pride was the source of our cruising addiction.

From looking at all your fantastic pictures, it seems to me that the Carnival ships are more similar than different. They all seem to have grand atrium areas and you will find this as well on the Pride. Although we've only sailed the Spirit class ships, I can tell you that you will find it to be a very maneuverable ship. The pool areas are laid out quite different from the ships you've been on but that's just in the lounge chair set up. (not a layered level of chairs) I'm sure this will not bother the kids from going in once you're in warmer weather:) And no big screen tv unless they've added that since we sailed her in 2003.

Hope you have just as much fun on this upcoming cruise.

Kathy