Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

NO! NO! NO!!!!!! What will I do at work now????? WORK????? NOOOOOOO!!!! It can't be over!!!

Thanks so much for giving me an awesome way to pass the last 29 days!

Can you tell me how you snagged the Marriott for Nanny and Grampy for $66?

Thank you for all your posts Alysia. Assuming you have used Priceline before, if you bid on a Downtown, 3.5 stars hotel and you are successful, you will get either the Marriott or the Hilton. You can't go wrong with either one. Mike

AMAZING !!! I have been following your review since the very begining. I do not post while you are still writing as I do not like to add to all the other reading.

What a truly wonderful person you are to share your story with us. I know this takes so many hours just to put up one day's events, let alone a whole month of events. Thank you ,and your family for giving up so much of your time to allow you to post your journey.

As others have stated...I could not wait each day to see what was up next. I loved everything about your story, the way you told it, the pictures, the cliffhanging, and feeling your love for your family.

You know we will all be waiting for the next cruise.... So you have to do another review. :D

Thank you so much runamuc, I too am looking forward to the next and next and next review. :D:D:D

Thank you so much for sharing this trip with us. I originally started reading thinking "I can't wait until the end so I can see Freedom," Since that's the ship I will be on shortly. I ended up coming back everyday to see your family and friends and read your commentary. I especially came back for the vow renewal and proposal, which had me in tears. You and Tracy are super super blessed to have each other, 2 great kids and friends and family that love you. It's great to see your devotion to each other and your family. I hope your next cruise is just as enjoyable as these last 4. Thank you, again.

Thank you maabell4, if you go on vacation with the right attitude ( Insert Rosie quote here) you can't help but have a wonderful vacation. Mike

Mike, thank you so much for taking us along for the ride. What a wonderful review. You have a great family - you're lucky to have sailed with both parents and kids.

And don't forget friends :)

As for Pride - a very different ship from what you sailed on your B2B2B2B, but I think you will enjoy her.

I've been wanting to cruise on a Spirit class ship since I was introduced to cruising last year.

And we're all looking forward to your next review and photos.:)

I'm looking forward to it too. Thank you.

I need some help, I have the Destiny Fun Times on Adobe Reader but I can't seem to insert them in my post.

Any suggestion on how I can have them available to CC readers. As promised I will post the Imagination, Valor and Freedom Fun Times as soon as possible. Mike

I too started reading this at the start and all I can add is BRAVO, BRAVO, as I stand and applaud you and all your family. However I shed a tear or three with everyone else that we will have to wait until your next cruise upcoming to once again have this much reading entertainment.

Tracy, to you, congratulations on your upcoming new career. Even though Mike thinks you look good in white, I think you will look just as striking in that red uniform!

Thanks cruisldy. Mike and Tracy

Fabulous, Mike, simply fabulous. Thank you for sharing your holiday with us...this is the best trip review/critic I have EVER read. Cheers to you, Tracy and the rest of the family.

Lynda

Thank you Lynda, we appreciate it.

Mike, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I started reading today and just finished. I have to say that this has brought back some wonderful memories. While not forgotten, they had been pushed to the side with all the rush that daily life entails. Reading about your vow renewal brought happy tears while I remembered my and DH's wedding on the Glory. We even got to participate in the Newlywed/Not So Newlywed game. We will be celebrating our anniversary while we are on the Miracle in March. I have shown this thread to my DH and went on and on that it would be amazing to renew our vows on our actual anniversary. I look forward to your review of the Pride in January.

Thank you bonnys, lets hope he got the hint.;)

Edited by MikeyA53

I've read your review from day one and I just wanted to say your an amazing writier and I felt like I was on the cruises with you and your fam. My wish is to one day do my own B2B2B2B!

Thank you starstruck05, I see you have a cruise coming up real soon. Happy sailing.

Mike, we are flying from Ireland to Miami in the morning and heading on the Valor for a week on Sunday. Just want to say a Big Thank You for your brilliant review. I found it very helpful, especially when it is the first time for any of our Group to go on a Cruise.

Thank you Jellytots, It's probably too late for you to get this but have a wonderful cruise. If I remember correctly your group was the one that was all excited about the chocolate buffet. I'm sure you are all going to enjoy it. :p:p:p

Yayyyy! Awesome review. I've been with you from the start and although this is my first comment, I've been checking this thread daily. :D

Congratulations on your renewal. You did a great job and you all looked gorgeous. Thanks for sharing such a special event with us. :cool:

Cheers!!!

P.S. I love the Marilyn Monroe dress & I have to get one. LOL! Tracy looked stunning in it.

Denise

HILLARIOUS!!!

Tracey, it reminds me of the time I went to bed early, only to find out that my brother was put on stage and dressed up like a baby! I was so upset that I missed that! I'm with you! NEVER AGAIN WANNA MISS A THING LOL!

i'm still loving this thread....Mikey, you inspired me, I booked a cruise...it's not a b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2...but it is a cruise i have been wanting to take for a long time....so thanks!

Thank you Almost Packed. I see you booked the Freedom, you must love the Conquest Class. :) All the best. Mike

Mike, this note is actually for Tracy.

Tracy, thank you so very much for allowing Mike this time away from you so that he might share your family's glorious vacation. As much as it was a wonderful vacation for you and your family it has been an incredible journey for all of us here. As I mentioned to Mike (Gee, I feel like I know you guys personally) we will never be the same again not just for the review but for the powerful love story behind it. Thank you again and big hugs to all of you. And, congratulations on your decision to become a RCMP.

Hi this is Tracy, I guess I should say "you are welcome". When Mike told me he was going to do a review of our vacation I knew right then and there that it was going to take up alot of his time and that there was no changing his mind. When Mike decides he is going to do something he always puts 100% into it.

I have never known him to do anything half heartedly. He is also a very conscientious person so he took extra time to make sure all his facts were correct about the cruises. I didn't really have a choice. But whatever makes him happy makes me happy. I suppose that's why we get along so well, and loving him helps a great deal. Tracy

There is nothing that I can say that already hasn't been said. Just one big thank you to you and to your family for sharing your adventure and allowing us to have some virtual fun with you all.

Best of Luck to Tracy and, as Delta Dear has said, Happy Trails to you.

Keep on cruising!

Thank you lnew1gd1

****sniff sniff *******

I need a hug now that it's all over. I feel like my big brother just left me standing on the pier lol!

How am i going to get by at work now with no Excellent Adventure tales? :eek:

Mikey & Tracy, thank you sooooo much for sharing your family with me!

Mikey, a personal thank you for taking the time to do this for everyone.

Thanks again for following my review. Mike

Ok, we're waiting on your next adventure! (or anything else you want to write about) :)

I've been telling my husband about this thead. We just celebrated our anniversary and our cruise is coming up. I hope he took the hint.

Thank you nothomeonacruise, lets all cross our fingers.

Mike, I too have been following your review from since you started and I am very sad to have it come to an end :(

What an awesome family vacation!!!! I am so happy for you & your family...what a dream come true!!!! We are taking our 7 year old on his 1st cruise in May with his aunts and grandparents.....very excited:D

Thank you so much for thanking the time to do this for your fellow cruise critic friends!!!

Thank you and all the best on your next cruise.

Hi there, the review you are referring to is Bill's World Cruise. I was just along for the ride with everyone else, except I offered to post his pictures. Everyday, he would email me photos, and I would post them (was much easier for him and save him a ton in internet fees).

A few of us from that world cruise (it was OUR cruise too... lol... even though we just watched from our computers... lol) keep in touch and had the thread moved over to floataway.

But, if you haven't read it and want something to read, go for it. He did a great job until the end and bless his heart, he just gave up. He was tired and homesick and not feeling well.

Mike, thanks so much for posting your review and pictures. I have enjoyed it from day one!

Mini hijack - Bill's world cruise thread was easily just as much fun to follow as Mike's has been. Hi Pam:D

And, again ... thanks Mike and family!!

Edited by kerrytens