Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Thank you maabell4, if you go on vacation with the right attitude ( Insert Rosie quote here) you can't help but have a wonderful vacation. Mike

Totally agree...It's VACATION...how could you not be happy. I have seen many unhappy people at Disney World, which always irritates me, how could they go to Disney and spend all of that money and not have a good attitude...I think it's the same for any vacation.

Reading your review was like being on vacation. It was captivating, exciting, entertaining, funny and warm. It shows the kind of person you are to take that much time out of your life to share it with all of us. Your family is very lucky. Wishing you and yours lots of wonderful vacations in the future and all the best to you all. Thanks, Evelyn icon7.gif

Thank you Evelyn, I see you have a B2B coming up on Destiny and Liberty. Hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Mike - Thanks so much for all your work on your review! We usually take two getaways a year - one in April for my birthday and one in October for my boyfriend Andy's birthday - and started taking cruises for our trips last year. He just started a new job two months ago and was unable to take any time off so I have been spending my (pre-scheduled in January) vacation week cleaning closets and reading your review! What a treat! (the review, not the closets LOL):)

Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Erin

Thank you Erin, glad you enjoyed it. :):)

Mike, I have been following your review since the beginning. I too have been in awe of your photos and your adventures. I wanted to thank you for spending the hours it took you to do this and giving us such a personal perspective. My husband walked by the computer as I was looking at your wedding photos and he said "Who is the gorgeous woman". I had to tell him that she is even more beautiful now. (It isn't just your wife who is beautiful the whole family is) I have not been on any of these ships but it gives me food for thought. Again, thank you so much. I think Carnival should pay you to go on your next cruise you could work for them as a publicist and you and Tracy could be personal trainers too.

Karen

Thank you Karen, What a great idea, we would do it for a free cruise. :):):)

Yayyyy! Awesome review. I've been with you from the start and although this is my first comment, I've been checking this thread daily. :D

Congratulations on your renewal. You did a great job and you all looked gorgeous. Thanks for sharing such a special event with us. :cool:

Cheers!!!

P.S. I love the Marilyn Monroe dress & I have to get one. LOL! Tracy looked stunning in it.

Denise

Thank you Denise, happy you enjoyed the review. :)

Yep, I, too, have been reading from the start and feel the need to say that I enjoyed reading every evening a llittle bit more. How rewarding it must be to have had such an audience, eh? Good Luck and all the best to you Mike and your family. You certainly have every reason to be proud. May you enjoy every vacation as you have this one!

A fellow maritimer,

~Debbie

Thank you dblws

I noted some threads have ratings, but I cannot figure out how to give one. I would love to give Mike and family 5 stars for one of the best cruise pictorials on the boards that I have ever read.

Thank you Naomi John

Mike and Tracy lnew1gd1, DeltaDeer and I are all booked on the same cruise in February and there is going to be a vow renewal so I just know that all of us who have followed this and you know I have from post 1 will Im sure also be thinking of you and Tracy as our lucky couple exchange their vows again.

This is hands down the best review that has ever been written and Ive read many. Your family will cherish this for many years to come. You should also make sure you print this entire thread out at some point, I know its a lot of it, but its a hard copy of the memory too. Who know what can happen to this virtual one.

Many blessings to you and your family, and I'll definitely be looking forward to your Pride review and hope that maybe you both will be able to join us in Hawaii in 2012.

Thank you again

Amy

Thank you and if possible we would love to join you in Hawaii.

Mike , I hope you do not mind...but I sent a link to your review to John Heald, Senior Cruise Director for Carnival.

Mike do not be offended by his bathroom remark. If you ever read his blog you will know that is always where he is at.

He is going to read it.

John Heald: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1281134. John this is an amazing review of a B2B2B2B on four different ships. Beautiful stories and pictures of all the ships. Too bad everyone can not cruise with their attitude. Imagine having teenagers on all that time, and them actually enjoying it.

safe_image.php?d=c0b31999e7b1d856d2b41b8651c9a968&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi703.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww33%2FMikeyA53%2FCruising%25202010%2FCruising2010492-1.jpg Mike & Tracys Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom - Cruise Critic..

boards.cruisecritic.com Mike & Tracys Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom Carnival Cruise Lines

17 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · =100000294462767&p[]=169816559696050&action_link=share"]Share · See Wall-to-Wall

• 41500_1013687612_1732_q.jpg John Heald heading to the bathroom with new reading material Sue, cant wait to see what they have written

No I don't mind. Thanks

Mike & Tracy,

I have so loved reading this review - the pix of Tracy's parents in the "Game of Love" were adorable and so sweet.

I think if you ever tire of being a Mountie, you could have another career as a cruise reviewer!

I've also really enjoyed your pictures - again, what a beautiful family.

So now that your review has reached the end, I feel like I have nothing to look forward to here - the first posts I've been reading every day were yours:(

Anyway, thanks again for the best review ever - I think your family needs to cruise at least twice a year so that your fellow cruise critic members will have something to look forward to reading every day.

Thank you for everything rpouls. :D

Originally Posted by rpouls viewpost.gif

Mike & Tracy,

I have so loved reading this review - the pix of Tracy's parents in the "Game of Love" were adorable and so sweet.

I think if you ever tire of being a Mountie, you could have another career as a cruise reviewer!

I've also really enjoyed your pictures - again, what a beautiful family.

So now that your review has reached the end, I feel like I have nothing to look forward to here - the first posts I've been reading every day were yours:(

Anyway, thanks again for the best review ever - I think your family needs to cruise at least twice a year so that your fellow cruise critic members will have something to look forward to reading every day.

I second That !!:D

Thank you mitchmcf

Totally agree...It's VACATION...how could you not be happy. I have seen many unhappy people at Disney World, which always irritates me, how could they go to Disney and spend all of that money and not have a good attitude...I think it's the same for any vacation.

I know what you mean, having been to Disney several times. Sometimes they try to do too much instead of taking their time to enjoy each moment.

Mike, thanks so much for that awesome review! I just read the whole thing today and it took the better part of today to do it. I spent alot of time taking in the wonderful photos of your beautiful family...oh yeah, and the ships;) It was truly a fantastic review!!!

Unfortunately it got my hubby wanting to know how to post the pics full size as you did...no matter what we try, we get the thumbnails:confused:

Thank you again for keeping us all engrossed in your wonderful journey! When I sail the Freedom next year, I will be thinking of you all!:)

MSN-Emoticon-028.gif

Mike, thanks so much for that awesome review! I just read the whole thing today and it took the better part of today to do it. I spent alot of time taking in the wonderful photos of your beautiful family...oh yeah, and the ships;) It was truly a fantastic review!!!

Unfortunately it got my hubby wanting to know how to post the pics full size as you did...no matter what we try, we get the thumbnails:confused:

Thank you again for keeping us all engrossed in your wonderful journey! When I sail the Freedom next year, I will be thinking of you all!:)

MSN-Emoticon-028.gif

Thank you Irishlinny. I use photo bucket and the photos come out full size. :)