Onboard Booking or WOW Sale?

If we are able to do another cruise next year (12 night Med/Greek Isles on Royal), we might book it while onboard next months cruise (5 night Bermuda). I know that there is onboard credit for booking while on the ship, but is there any advantage to booking onboard when there is a WOW sale next week with a comparable OBC for booking then? Any input would be much-appreciated! :)

I booked on board last week. I booked the "no idea what cruise I'm taking" one, and paid 200. 100 per person and it does not expire. When I lock in the cruise I will get 200 per cabin OBC (based on a 7 day cruise). Plus its the only known cure for Disembarkblues. I like that term.. Disembarkblues, I might write a tune..lol

It made me feel a bunch better knowing I had another one somewhere, somewhen coming up. Won't be long before I book it too, I'm betting.

Thank you, all. Your thoughts have been a big help......and I love the "disembark blues" cure! Even before our cruise next month, I am already feeling that sad feeling knowing that it will be over so soon! I imagine everyone goes through some of that, once they've cruised! ;)

Archived