Questions regarding Golden

Cher7

I am wondering if the TV's in the balcony cabins have been upgraded to flat screen since drydock and also I have read that there is a nominal charge for some items in the IC and also the Vines bar. I would appreciate any information that is more specific. :confused:

Thanks to all. :)

Sailed the Golden in June in a BA cabin & it had a flat panel TV.

There was no cost for IC food but there is for coffee & specialty coffee drinks. You can save by purchasing a specialty coffee card ($24+15% tip for 15 drinks) which alse entitles you to unlimited brewed coffee for free. Another bonus is if you don't use all of the drinks it's good for your next cruise.

I've read that the newer ships' IC also have $1.50 gelato which I will get lots of on the Crown.

Vines has drinks by the glass or bottles which they said could be left with them to use another time if you don't finish it. They also have something called "flights" which are a few tastes of different wines...kind of like a wine tasting & think it's between $10-$20? Their tapas, etc are free but I believe there is as charge for a cheese platter.

Archived