Outdoor space on CB

metgame24

Doing the New England/Canada trip on the CB this Saturday. Where are the areas on the ship that you can sit outside (other than around the pool) and read or sip a cocktail? We are in an inside cabin so I am looking for an outdoor spot where I can enjoy the port sights at a nice quite outdoor spot.

Thanks!

Go the Deck 14. In the back of the ship there is an adult pool. I know you don't want to be around a pool but this pool is a very quiet place and there is a bar one small set of step right above it. it's a nice place to hang out and have a drink and the view is beautiful especially when in port.

Have fun...I'm jealous. We did this cruise last August and swore we would do it again. Loved it. Hope youre going to Acadia National Park to see the Thunderhole..it's awesome.

:)

Thanks! I am anticipating (looking forward to) some cooler weather after the HOT summer on the east coast. When watching MUTS at night, do they actually provide blankets like I hear? Some people have said that sometimes they had to use towels to wrap up and stay warm in. Also, does the ship serve hot chocolate anywhere so we can enjoy that in the cool air?

And thanks Jennygirl-I am making a note to check out Deck 14!

Thanks! I am anticipating (looking forward to) some cooler weather after the HOT summer on the east coast. When watching MUTS at night, do they actually provide blankets like I hear? Some people have said that sometimes they had to use towels to wrap up and stay warm in. Also, does the ship serve hot chocolate anywhere so we can enjoy that in the cool air?

You may consider bringing a thermal mug with you to keep you bevs warm while on deck. We did that in Alaska and planning on bringing them again next week on CB.

Eva

We were on the CB on the 9/4 cruise. Don't know what happened to the blankets, but none were to be found. Hope they are back!! Yes, we had to wrap up in pool towels. Way too cold for me!!!!!

Deck 17 aft was our favorite spot last year when we had an inside. You're near a pool, hot tubs, bar, and a door for the restrooms. Your cruise might not have so many people trying to be outside, but on ours, finding a quiet spot was difficult...this filled the bill for us. Enjoy your cruise...I want to sail that itinerary some fall.

Archived