carnival airport transfers?

ccsix

How long do you have to wait at the airport for the carnival transfers? we have an arrival in tampa at 11 the day of our cruise and would like to get to the port as early as we can? I have used the transfer service on another cruise line and I liked the ease for luggage etc as we were traveling with our children but this time its just the two of us. And are the cabs easily accessible on day of departure? Thanks!

We normally do not have to wait very long for the bus to fill up. We like taking the bus because we start to "get to know" others who will be on our same cruise. I think it is worth the extra few minutes to take the bus instead of a cab. Check with your carnival cruise line representative and they can tell you how long of a wait you should expect. Happy cruising!

For Carnival transfers- you still need to collect your luggage.

Then wait for the bus-- then it fills then you go to the port and arrive with about 80 other cruisers.

Take a cab--get there with less people and already be online ahead of them

We have used the transfer twice and hated it both times. We waited in baggage claim for the bus to arrive, and then we waited on the bus as it filled up, and then we waited while the driver unloaded all the bags. We prefer to take a cab or hire a car to pick us up.

Archived