Moving On

ekco

Right I have ticked the box, what happens now?

Lol, so did I. Half expected my keyboard to blow up. Also, it says that when you request a friend they send an email, I didn't get one did you? Saw this in the FAQs but can't find it anywhere. Is it me?:eek:

"Visitor messages are publicly viewable messages posted on member profile pages. To post a message, click on the 'Visitor messages' tab, and use the form at the top of the section. You will only be able to use certain formatting in these messages, as described underneath the edit box. This message will be viewable by all visitors to this profile, including guest users and search engine robots if the administrator has allowed this. To communicate privately with a member, send a Private Message instead.

Visitor messages can be edited or deleted by site moderators or the member who owns the profile. If you see a visitor message that is not appropriate, you can alert the moderators by clicking on the 'Report' link. The 'View Conversation' link allows you to view all visitor messages between the member and the owner of the profile."

Jan

Lol, so did I. Half expected my keyboard to blow up. Also, it says that when you request a friend they send an email, I didn't get one did you? Saw this in the FAQs but can't find it anywhere. Is it me?:eek:

"Visitor messages are publicly viewable messages posted on member profile pages. To post a message, click on the 'Visitor messages' tab, and use the form at the top of the section. You will only be able to use certain formatting in these messages, as described underneath the edit box. This message will be viewable by all visitors to this profile, including guest users and search engine robots if the administrator has allowed this. To communicate privately with a member, send a Private Message instead.

Visitor messages can be edited or deleted by site moderators or the member who owns the profile. If you see a visitor message that is not appropriate, you can alert the moderators by clicking on the 'Report' link. The 'View Conversation' link allows you to view all visitor messages between the member and the owner of the profile."

Jan

Well that might as well be in Chinese for all I understand it:eek: Where is the visitor tab??? How do you send a Private Message:confused:

Well that might as well be in Chinese for all I understand it:eek: Where is the visitor tab??? How do you send a Private Message:confused:

Quite!! Thank god it isn't just me, I think they've got the FAQs from another site, lol.:eek::eek:

Jan

Yes I sent a reply. Did you not get it??

Not yet. I sent myself one as a test and it's just arrived. It's a bit slow but I'll keep checking, it'll probably arrive in a bit.:):)

Jan

It could have walked here quicker, lol.:D:D

I've just got my second test from another address. Do you want to try again?

Jan

Sorry, I didn't write it down, just clicked on the link. Can you put it up again and I will send it from my email.

I have just had an email address on Fred Olsen from someone who has just some back from IOTS. It's all go tonight. Supposed to be going out later:eek:

I don't know why it keeps coming up as a link. Lets see if this turns up, it should do as my tests have arrived. If you're going out we'll try again tomorrow if it doesn't work.:):)

GOT IT!!

Jan

Packed up, checked in at the airport and raring to go tomorrow. Can you believe it I've been out sunbathing in the garden today.:D:D Flying at 3.00pm and should arrive at resort at about 11.00pm, good job the AI is 24 hours.:):)

Bye bye everybody, bye bye.

Jan

You girls don't half stick together

:eek:

Well thanks for calling us girls:eek: Remember we have both just celebrated our 40th wedding anniversaries:D

I see the weather is very good in Marmaris - but it is pretty good here too. Didn't Jan miss the good weather last time she went away?

Archived