Moving On

ekco

I will start a new page

My team is in FA cup action Tomorrow :D lowest ranked team left :eek:

You old girls have something in common with my OH is that she's sports mad..anything to do with sport she watches on SKY/TV and to boot she's a Leeds supporter :mad:

I really should take up fishing again..:D catch a good one every day :p

You might find the biter's bit any day soon :p;)

Talking about sport. I recorded the entire Commonwealth Games while we were away and watched it all last week, lol. Thank god fishing wasn't included, the worlds most boring pastime, apart from golf.:eek:

Jan

I will start a new page

My team is in FA cup action Tomorrow :D lowest ranked team left :eek:

You old girls have something in common with my OH is that she's sports mad..anything to do with sport she watches on SKY/TV and to boot she's a Leeds supporter :mad:

Again the mighty Leiston are only 1 game (replay) away from the 1st round proper of the FA cup, todate we have played 6 prelim games to get this far.

Leiston or Dartford v Port Vale, what an incentive for the lads on Tuesday night icon_biggrin.gif

Hi all

So pleased I have found a thread on IE that has some life on it :D

I can see that you all have experience on her and some RR have sailed many times which is always a good sign and have up & coming sailings

I'm traveling on her on 25 April - Atlantic Sunrise from Funchal I'm sailing on my own :eek: but after reading over threads on this forum I'm not to bothered now.

The first cruise i went on was the Thomson Celebration to Egypt & The Holy land and can say I'm well and truly hooked various friends have travelled IE and absolutly loved the whole experience and don't seem to think I will have a problem being on my own.

Anyway just though say Hi

Matthew :)

Welcome mancmatt, I'm sure you will enjoy the good ship IE, you can also see her sitting in port >>here<<

Also feel free to ramble like the other old biddies on here :D

Any question you would like answered don't be afraid to ask I'm sure between us you will get an answer of sorts :)

RR thanks for that I can ramble just as much as the old biddies LOL :D

I'm sure there will be plenty of questions nearer the time for now just getting used to having booked on my own. None of my friends believe I have or will do it.

Check back later

Looking forward to hearing all about it after the refit.

Archived