Ruby Princess Ship Questions

lovestovacation88

Hey guys,

I had a few questions for a upcoming trip on the Ruby.

What times does the pool or hot tubs close? I enjoy a night dip.

How do we make reservations for the speciality restaurants?

Thanks guys! :)

When you get on board there will be a Patters in your room, the ship newspaper. There will be instructions in there on how to make reservations for the specialty restaurants.

Not sure on the times with the hot tubs and pools. We never think to go there at night.

The pools are open quite late, particularly the one with Movies Under the Stars which show movies until late. It's great to sit in the hot tub and watch a movie (we saw "This is It"with Michael Jackson) until almost 1:00 AM

Thanks for your reply!

One more question, when you port at St. Marteen, do you think it's easy to get a cab out to Orient beach or the surrounding beaches?

YES!! There are tons of cabs at the end of the pier. The prices are set, and are posted on signs.

Enjoy!!

We always found at least one pool and one hot tub open in the evenings, so if one is netted over, try another. The MUTS pool is closed in the evenings, but the hot tubs were open (I think). I don't know how late, though. Princess used to say they had 24 hour pools and hot tubs, but I haven't seen that in print lately.

On embarkation day, there is usually someone at the Crown Grill entrance on Deck 7 taking reservsations at about 2:00PM... they will also take Sabintini's reservations... we always do it there as we can request a table/booth overloooking the water/promanade deck and they will make a note to that effect....otherwise you could get a table inside watching all the people walk and the photo area...

Pescado is correct, they close the MUTS pool in the early evening (between 5 and 6, so they can set up the chairs for the night movies). They do keep those hot tubs open at night, though. As for the other main pool, it's usually open all night. Maybe not 24 hours, but definitely well into the evening.

The pools are open quite late, particularly the one with Movies Under the Stars which show movies until late. It's great to sit in the hot tub and watch a movie (we saw "This is It"with Michael Jackson) until almost 1:00 AM

Strange, When I went to Mutts, they put the netting over the Spas/Pool.....

Bob

Perhaps they don't always put the netting up at the same time, but I am certain that the pool was not netted on the night we watched "This is it", so maybe there was a reason for it not being netted that night. I was there.

Archived