parking at hotel in NO

jayfer

Does anyone know of a hotel in NO that you can stay at before your cruise and then let your car stay parked in their lot while you go on your cruise. And for it to be a safe place.

Our son is driving down & has a park & stay package with the Holiday Inn for 8 days.

Holiday Inn Downtown SuperDome

330 Loyola Ave

Hotel Front Desk: 504-581-1600

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/new-orleans/msydt/hoteldetail#Hotel-Room-Rates

Also on the boards is this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1280376

Just subscribe to it with instant email & you will be notified when someone posts.

I am staying at Drury Inn in the French Quarter.

They have a cruise special, parking for 50.00 for the length of

your cruise. I read all the reviews and other cruise critic members

gave a favorable review. I am staying there so I can visit the French

Quarter and walk back to the hotel afterwards. The code for the special is NOLA cruise 30785. I think the Holiday Inn Superdome also has specials. Be sure there isn't a Saints game when you are leaving or returning. The traffic would make it hard to get to or from the cruise terminal.

We have stayed at Drury before and found it to be a good place to stay. It is only a couple of blocks from the french quarter and Riverwalk mall. They do have a park and cruise special. We are cruising out of NO again in December and I have already made my reservation.

We booked when parking was only $35, so it went to $50 now?? I love the Drury. Cant wait to stay there in Dec.

When I called to check rates they said it's $50 now, wish it would still be $35! By the time you add in taxi fare to the port and back it's not as enticing. Still, the Drury sounds like a great hotel, so we may just pay the regular room rate and park at one of the lots.

When I called to check rates they said it's $50 now, wish it would still be $35! By the time you add in taxi fare to the port and back it's not as enticing. Still, the Drury sounds like a great hotel, so we may just pay the regular room rate and park at one of the lots.

I am also glad I booked it when it was still $35. I called to make sure it was down on our reservation that the cost was $35 and they told me YES. I sure wish they would put it on the email confirmation they send you. It would be nice to have it in writing. I have not stayed at this Drury Inn before but have stayed at 3 other ones and they were all nice. I am looking forward to it.

Four weeks from today we should be onboard the Triumph getting ready to set sail.

Sharon

I am staying at Drury Inn in the French Quarter.

They have a cruise special, parking for 50.00 for the length of

your cruise. I read all the reviews and other cruise critic members

gave a favorable review. I am staying there so I can visit the French

Quarter and walk back to the hotel afterwards. The code for the special is NOLA cruise 30785. I think the Holiday Inn Superdome also has specials. Be sure there isn't a Saints game when you are leaving or returning. The traffic would make it hard to get to or from the cruise terminal.

Code 307685. When booking on website, choose PROMOTIONAL CODE, then in the new space, just type the code.

off to the right side, you'll see it says NOLACRUISE Parking $50 for duration.

I noticed recently on the New Orleans convention and visitors bureau site, more hotels have been added with cruise parking. One new hotel added is the Royal Sonesta. This is a beautiful hotel right on Bourbon Street. If you're not a night owl, ask for a courtyard view room.

They haven't opened bookings for my cruise yet, but this will be the hotel we're staying at.

I've stayed at the Drury Inn twice before when I sailed out of New Orleans and will be returning again next March. I love staying there. The parking is handy, the lot is right out the side door of the hotel. Made it easy for me to stash my overnight bag in the car before leaving for the ship. I've stayed there as a "solo" cruiser as well and felt perfectly safe.

We have stayed at Drury before and found it to be a good place to stay. It is only a couple of blocks from the french quarter and Riverwalk mall. They do have a park and cruise special. We are cruising out of NO again in December and I have already made my reservation.

You guys must be talking about a different Drury. The Drury we stayed in is down St Charles and then up a couple of blocks on Poydras in the business district. The Riverwalk mall is at least 6 to 8 long blocks away. Great Hotel!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived