good price from Philly/NJ to FLL??

snoopy5386

We are cruising July 2nd-9th out of Fort Lauderdale. We are planning on flying in a day early. I have been waiting for Southwest's schedule to come out which it finally did today, but of course I cannot access their site at work...so now that I am home, the cheapest flight I could find on them is about $180 pp. Is this good?? Last time we bought airfare through the cruise line and I don't remember how much it was...Thanks!!

I say it's a good deal. Especially if you grab a direct flight going down (like the 7:25 AM with one stop on July 1) and even the July 9 nonstop coming back later that evening - gives you time to tour the Everglades. I'd grab it before the cheap fares are sold out.

We just booked our flights for Dec., on US Air out of Philly to FLL. We're paying $156.90 p/p ,for a non-stop round trip flight. This was a few weeks back, as soon as the schedule opened. The price now for our flights, is $340 p/p. You should keep looking everyday & when the price drops, grab it.

Minette

We took USair for 123.00 round trip. I noticed that Tuedays and Wednesday are the cheaper days. I see that Airtran runs specials for 69.00pp one way. 180? I think you could do better.

Archived