Just off the Liberty

steeners81

Thanks for the Fun times...it is not really the same order we will be doing but I think they helped enough to get some fun times going with my Looney group

It is so hard to know when to plan a Cocktail Party, with out knowing what all is going on around the ship

Guess I will just give a few, times and days and hope for the best.

Thanks again for you review, and the fun times...

This is our first cruise so we just want to make sure thanks! also did they have any good movies on the sea theatre?

I just got off the Liberty on Saturday and had a fantastic time. I am in the middle of writing a review with pictures and the fun times but if anyone has any questions about the ship now I will be happy to answer them (if I can)

I just got off the Liberty on Saturday and had a fantastic time. I am in the middle of writing a review with pictures and the fun times but if anyone has any questions about the ship now I will be happy to answer them (if I can)

:D

She's my next cruise!! Can't wait!!

• 2 weeks later...
Is Wally B the piano player? If so the little I heard of him was good.

Wally B is gone. We sailed on the Liberty Oct 2 and for the second time had him for the piano bar. You will never see a more empty one. He left around middle of October.

Just plays what he wants and no such thing as a sing a long.

He is a very talented piano player and has a good voice but the piano bar is always empty.

He was replaced by a fellow name Brad whom I understand is very good.

I have a question - I've received two different answers to. Can the partitions be opened on the balconies? We have 6 balcony cabins together. One person told me no - and the other said yes but to bring a rubber door stopper because they bang around if not secured.

Go to the pursers desk when you first board the ship, there are a limited number of balcony partitions they will remove - so get your request in early.

Some friends I cruised with on the Liberty had the partitions removed between their balconies - 3 cabins together. From what they said it seemed better in theory than it turned out. With the partitions open it blocked the view - I think it was of the window of the cabin (I never saw it myself) so they had them put the partitions back the way they were.

I am trying to attach some photos for you...but I have never done this before, so we will see if they show up. We did make the reservations online and printed off the confirmation just in case, but there was no problem at all. Monika is the hostess/manager and we had met her previously on the Spirit. Polina was our waitress and was fabulous!

I would say that I didn't like the lobster as much as previous steakhouse visits...they were small and gave you several (three maybe?) instead of one huge lobster that I have had in the past. That would be the only issue...everything was fabulous. Enjoy!

1171036742_FallBreak2010083.jpg.a50a344235b15fff4a36a883ab876f2b.jpg

2110842779_FallBreak2019118.jpg.ecb6a4512c0ed65a115748d0e4d8ae8d.jpg

1428717052_FallBreak2010084.jpg.33b9442d3b61a8dfcf723bc3d4429ccb.jpg

Most of the reviews have been positive ones, so, now I can hardly wait ! I'm leaving in 31 days...WooHoo !

I've booked Harrys (I'll take my confirmation, thanks for the heads up)! And also the Chef's Table. So many posters didn't care for the food in the MDR I thought I'd better treat myself to at least two great dinners :)

I'm sure I'll enjoy the MDR (foodie here)..because, other than turnips, eggplant and beets, I like everything !

I'll go and check out your review...thanks !

Most of the reviews have been positive ones, so, now I can hardly wait ! I'm leaving in 31 days...WooHoo !

I've booked Harrys (I'll take my confirmation, thanks for the heads up)! And also the Chef's Table. So many posters didn't care for the food in the MDR I thought I'd better treat myself to at least two great dinners :)

I'm sure I'll enjoy the MDR (foodie here)..because, other than turnips, eggplant and beets, I like everything !

I'll go and check out your review...thanks !

Hi Wimsiecruise! You are going to LOVE Harry's...the food and service was awesome! The food in the MDR was good. I did have the Indian dish on the first night, very good. I'm terrible for remembering these kinds of details.

Pianoman, Brad Alexander, is fantastic! Be sure to catch his "R-Rated" show after 11:30 pm.

The entire staff was wonderful. I can never get over how they remembered my name, what I liked to drink etc. Very friendly and charming.

You'll have a fantastic time!

Is Wally B the piano player? If so the little I heard of him was good.

Wally B is gone. We sailed on the Liberty Oct 2 and for the second time had him for the piano bar. You will never see a more empty one. He left around middle of October.

Just plays what he wants and no such thing as a sing a long.

He is a very talented piano player and has a good voice but the piano bar is always empty.

He was replaced by a fellow name Brad whom I understand is very good.

Brad was awesome....expected since he is canadian!

Archived