Were you on the Inspiration 9/25/10 ???

Santaa

Good lord that looks miserable.

I know, right?

Reason #255 why I don't cruise Carnival. HAL may have fogies, but it's not all that crowded. NCL is going to be...interesting.

Remember the Inspiration does 4 & 5 nighters. If I've done the calendar math correct that sailing was a 4 night starting on Saturday. It's one reason we don't do less than 7's on any cruise line.

Charlie

If you think this is bad....wait until you see NCL....nothing could be worse. Don't even

attempt to get near the pool after 8:00 am. Babies in diapers, no crowd control, it can get really ugly....

I'm hoping we get an upgrade fairy call so we can get a villa suite with the private pool. Also, we're going the first week of November, so hoping there will be fewer kids. Like I said, first time doing a "familiy" oriented cruise. If we don't like it, it's back to HAL.

I'm hoping we get an upgrade fairy call so we can get a villa suite with the private pool. Also, we're going the first week of November, so hoping there will be fewer kids. Like I said, first time doing a "familiy" oriented cruise. If we don't like it, it's back to HAL.

NCL cruise #8 and #3 on the Pearl coming up in two weeks. NCL doesn't allow diapers in the pools, no drinks in the pools or hottubs either, and there shouldn't be too many kids on your sailing. NCL has a really good kids club so even when there was a large # of kids on board we didn't have any problems.

If you don't get the upsell/upgrade check out the spa for utmost relaxation opportunities. NCL offers spa tours the first day and sells a limited # of spa passes. The Pearl is beautiful, enjoy your cruise.

NCL cruise #8 and #3 on the Pearl coming up in two weeks. NCL doesn't allow diapers in the pools, no drinks in the pools or hottubs either, and there shouldn't be too many kids on your sailing. NCL has a really good kids club so even when there was a large # of kids on board we didn't have any problems.

If you don't get the upsell/upgrade check out the spa for utmost relaxation opportunities. NCL offers spa tours the first day and sells a limited # of spa passes. The Pearl is beautiful, enjoy your cruise.

Thanks, we were thinking about the Spa passes and we are so TORQUED for our vacation. We went to Disney World in May and for some reason, we didn't feel relaxed afterwards!

Remember the Inspiration does 4 & 5 nighters. If I've done the calendar math correct that sailing was a 4 night starting on Saturday. It's one reason we don't do less than 7's on any cruise line.

Charlie

The Saturday sailing is a 5 nighter. Inspiration runs a constant 5 5 4 rotation - Set sail on a Monday for a 5 night, set sail on Saturday for a 5 night, set sail on Thursday for a 4 night.

Archived