Spa Suites on Epic

sidders79

Hi Everyone,

I have trawled through the forum looking for a bit more information on the Spa Suites on the Epic. We are sailing next February and are booked into one. Has anyone stayed in one and what are your thoughts on the room and extra facilities such as the spa, courtyard and epic lounge? Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Hi Everyone,

I have trawled through the forum looking for a bit more information on the Spa Suites on the Epic. We are sailing next February and are booked into one. Has anyone stayed in one and what are your thoughts on the room and extra facilities such as the spa, courtyard and epic lounge? Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Hang tight! I am in a Spa Suite sailing next Saturday. I will be back with full review of all things specific to the Spa Suite (my first full suite, with suite perks - definintely interested in enjoying all these amenities!) I will also be taking a ton of photos to share! :D

Hey pcreek, I want to know if the spa suite provides shampoo & conditioner & if they are refilled when used up. I know it's a triviality, but if I don't have to bring conditioner I'd like to know that. Would you mind posting that info when you get back? Many thanks!!

No bar soap and no conditioner. Bring your own if you want them. You can also buy conditioner in the shop (expensive) or spa (very expensive), but you cannot get bar soap on the ship.

sdmike, is that for the spa suite or in general? I know the non-suites don't provide conditioner, but I think the spa suites are supposed to get special amenities (and for that matter, I think the other suites as well) and I think I had heard somewhere that it includes conditioner. Do you know specifically that the spa suite doesn't provide that?

Hey pcreek, I want to know if the spa suite provides shampoo & conditioner & if they are refilled when used up. I know it's a triviality, but if I don't have to bring conditioner I'd like to know that. Would you mind posting that info when you get back? Many thanks!!

I'll be happy to check that for you.

I am taking a bunch of conditioner samples w/me - just in case. You know, those that come in the mail or magazines..little foil packs.

1 week from TODAY! YAY!!!! I have been waiting SOOOOOOOO long for this!

Booked way back in May 2009:eek:

Archived