Too good to be true? Ron Jon free cuise pkgs in Port Canaveral/ Cocoa Beach??

manmtnmike

Soooooo.....Free shuttle from Orlando to port hotel, free hotel for up to 3 nights, free transport to ship and free for return from Port Canaveral to airport!!!

All for a 90 min time share presentation....Anyone have any info on THIS particular offer???

Not crazy about time share sale presentaitions.....

I asked this on East coast ports/Fla.....

Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the various Ron Jon free pkgs for viewing a 90 min timeshare presentation??

We're looking at the free 3 night precruise stay, with free shuttles from/to airport and hotel and port.

Cruise Criric has an add for it as well.

Here's the link...http://freeforcruisers.com/index/index/6

Thanks!

Mike

LOL... Yes, we did this a few years ago... We had 6 hours to kill before our flight left from Orlando after our cruise... The 90 minute presentation is accurate... It's the 2 hours of being passed from salesperson to salesperson that you have to be careful of...typical of timeshare presentations. When you say no to one person they hand you off to another associate... It continued until we finally told them we had to catch our flight... We knew we weren't going to buy... Just had time to kill and it was something we could do for free... You don't get the cruise unless you buy into the timeshare... We suspected that going in though so we weren't surprised... The property is nice and all, we're just not timeshare people....

I know it's not the exact same offer but it is the same property... In this case I would suspect that the sales pitch will go on for the entire length of your stay... Timeshare pitches are grueling... Not with the free stay unless you can handle the barrage of calls and visits to your room...

I just booked this same promotion.

They are very accommodating. You choose one of 5 hotels in cocoa beach, which im not sure of yet the one to choose.. between best western hotel and suites, comfort inn, la quina, days inn or international palms.

They will be picking us up at orlando airport, to hotel and we do the timeshare presentation next morning. 3 nights stay in standard room, or update to suite for $25 per night.... which is what we did. They then bring you to cruise terminal for $5 per person. After the cruise we are not returning to the airport, but going to sarasota.

He suggested we take advantage of the free shuttle back to orlando and rent our car there to go to sarasota for two reasons, car rentals in orlando will be cheaper than in cocoa beach area, and orlando is half way there and the transportation back is free so why not take it.

I dont mind doing timeshare promos, saves a lot of money in this case, the cost to get to port canaveral from orlando which is at least $85 cheapest shuttle i can find, that is one way, the return which is another 85, and three nights hotel which is approx 400 so its a savings of $600, worth 90 minutes of my time plus a bit of haggling afterwards.

IF anyone has any info on the 5 noted hotels, would be much appreciated.

Hi,

The Best Western is the only one of the 5 located on the beach:)

Please report back or e mail me with your review...I would really appreciate it!

Have a great cruise!!

Mike

Hi,

The Best Western is the only one of the 5 located on the beach:)

Please report back or e mail me with your review...I would really appreciate it!

Have a great cruise!!

Mike

If its the Days Inn for Cocoa Beach, the cruise plan is a more expensive package than Best Western. You can get best western for $59 on hotwire.

Cocoa Beach, Days Inn is right across from a public beach whereas the Best Western, most of the buildings are further from any sort of a beach. Im not sure Id do Best Western based on the reviews Iv read.

You would be amazed at the number of people who attend these presentations, get pressured by extremely persistent timeshare salesmen, and end up buying a timeshare, which is one of the most difficult assests to rid yourself of in the world today. A timeshare is NOT a good investments. You can almost always someone else's timeshare in Florida for much less than the maintenance fee that you'd pay to use your own timeshare. Suggrst that when you go, you leave your checkbook and credit cards in the hotel safe.

Archived