?'s about Serenade

abhb

Do you fly into Luis Munoz Marin airport in San Juan to go on this ship? With an 8:30 departure what is the earliest you can board? Daughter and future son-in-law are going on Serenade for their honeymoon. I don't know anything about PR departures.

Thanks,

Amy

I agree that they should most definitely fly in the day before. There are so many things that can go wrong in flight schedules these days. And yes, we have always been in the cruise terminal around 11:30 and boarded soon after. This is the first day 0f the cruise and they've paid for it. Should be able to get at least a half day enjoying the ship.

Do you fly into Luis Munoz Marin airport in San Juan to go on this ship? With an 8:30 departure what is the earliest you can board? Daughter and future son-in-law are going on Serenade for their honeymoon. I don't know anything about PR departures.

Thanks,

Amy

Yes u fly into Luis Munoz Airport which is (SJU). I got on at around 1130 a.m. I went in 2 days ahead to enjoy a bit of Puerto Rico. They will have a great and fun honeymoon. There was about 50 honeymoon couples on this cruise in July when I was on it.

Archived