FLL Hyatt Place Airport South

septrack

We are booked here for two days precruise in two weeks. Does anyone know if there is a hard liquor store within walking distance (say a couple miles). I saw a Publix, a mile or so away, but their website didn't say anything about liquor sales.

There is a Total Wine across the street in the same shopping center as the Publix.

Thanks, but I just want to make sure you are talking about the Hyatt Place South. It is the newer hotel than the "Hyatt Place North". The north was fairly close to the Publix on 17th. (which is close to the Rennaisance Hotel)

The Publix I am speaking of is on East Dania Beach Drive, near a Winn Dixie, and the Hyatt Place North is near Sterling Rd close to I-95.

Thanks, but I just want to make sure we are talking about the same Publix.

I hope we are! Let me know. Thanks again!

Mark

Thanks, but I just want to make sure you are talking about the Hyatt Place South. It is the newer hotel than the "Hyatt Place North". The north was fairly close to the Publix on 17th. (which is close to the Rennaisance Hotel)

The Publix I am speaking of is on East Dania Beach Drive, near a Winn Dixie, and the Hyatt Place South is near Sterling Rd close to I-95.

Thanks, but I just want to make sure we are talking about the same Publix.

I hope we are! Let me know. Thanks again!

Mark

\\\

Having lived in FL for 29 years I only ever saw beer and wine being sold in Publix Supermarkets, no hard liquor. Also, not sure whether Sunday morning sales of liquor,beer and wine are allowed in Fl these days.

You may want to call the front desk of the Hyatt and ask if they know of a liquor store close to the hotel. We are booked at this same hotel for our cruise in Dec. It just opened in March of this year and is a very well run hotel. Ask me how I know that- a family member works for the company that built and operates it and another hotel there in Dania.:D

Archived