Web site with ships in port

pinkie1

I saw a while back on CC of a web site that you can go on to find which ships will be in any particular port on any particular day.

I've tried to do a seach but didn't come up with anything. Does anyone know which site I'm talking about???

I am sure someone will pop up with the 3 or 4 sites people use. However, immediately there will be a disclaimer that they aren't real accurate.

If you just have a port or two you are interested, a better idea might be to search the web for that port, and see if they post a port schedule of ships on their website. From my limited use, they seem much more accurate recently than the websites you are seeking.

Well, I remember looking at a site and I entered in the port and date and it listed all the ships that were scheduled. I've seen the website mentioned here many times but of course when I need it I can't remember it!:(

Please don't let this site be accurate!!! It has 6 ships in port for our St. Thomas day, the most ships I have seen at the same time is 3.

Anyone else? What are the most you have seen in port at any one time?

When I was on the Oasis earlier this year there were a total of 6 ships in Nassau! Oasis can almost count as two ships! My friend and I went straight to the water park at the Atlantis hotel so couldn't tell if the island was packed or not.

I saw for my Allure cruise that there will be only3 other ships in Cozumel but with a total passenger load of over 14,000 that day!:eek: Sure hope the port can handle all the people!

Archived