Summit review

steeners81

I will be on the Summit Nov 13 and would definitley like to read your review. I am a first time cruiser and I am trying to decided about purchasing a drink pkg. If you can get any info on the drinks included in the Classic vs the Premium (what an $8 cocktail would be) that would be great. Have a great cruise!!

there is a sticky with information on different drinks and what they cost it might help you

I will be going on the Summit for a 6 night repostioning cruise from NJ to San Juan on Oct 24th. I was planning on doing a long pictorial review of the cruise but don't see many of them on the Celebrity board. If anyone would like to see a review like that please let me know I will be happy to do it I just don't want to waste the time and instead I will do a normal short review. Also if anyone wants to know anything that can be answered while I am on the ship let me know and I will try and get the answers for you.

we are going on the repo. cruise in april:D(when she comes back to nj) anything you can tell us it would be great.We are going to be in cabins 8092-8096 cc if you can tell me anything about that it would be helpful(we only had a reg bal. on royal before)also if you can check out the info on the kids programs that would be great(I understand if you cant just have yourself a great time)This is our first cruise on celebrity and we cant wait. Have a great time and I cant wait to see her when we get down to San Juan

We, too, will be on the repositioning cruise next April and would look forward to your report. Ours will have an additional port Tortola but most of the itinerary will be the same only in reverse!

Gene

we are going on the repo. cruise in april:D(when she comes back to nj) anything you can tell us it would be great.We are going to be in cabins 8092-8096 cc if you can tell me anything about that it would be helpful(we only had a reg bal. on royal before)also if you can check out the info on the kids programs that would be great(I understand if you cant just have yourself a great time)This is our first cruise on celebrity and we cant wait. Have a great time and I cant wait to see her when we get down to San Juan

I believe my parents are going to be on that cruise. My father couldn't go this time so I made the HUGE sacrifice and said I would go with my mom :D

I will try and snag any hand outs on the kids program and scan them in for you

I would love to see a pictorial review, and BTW, if you happen to have select dining, please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

We will be doing select dining. This will be my first time doing it on Celebrity though I have done it previously on NCL, Carnival, and RCCL

If you eat any dinners in the MDR, would you mind reporting back on the menus? I know whats on the "every night" menu, but I'm curious about the most up to date options on the daily dinner menus :) Thanks! Have a great cruise!

If you eat any dinners in the MDR, would you mind reporting back on the menus? I know whats on the "every night" menu, but I'm curious about the most up to date options on the daily dinner menus :) Thanks! Have a great cruise!

I believe my parents are going to be on that cruise. My father couldn't go this time so I made the HUGE sacrifice and said I would go with my mom :D

I will try and snag any hand outs on the kids program and scan them in for you

Thank You my girls cant wait (they have only been to bermuda and have been bugging us for another cruise) we have 10 people if you look in the mdr if any tables that will hold all of us. thanks

Thank You my girls cant wait (they have only been to bermuda and have been bugging us for another cruise) we have 10 people if you look in the mdr if any tables that will hold all of us. thanks

I will look about the tables but after speaking to my mom (I don't even know how many X cruises she had but its alot) she said it shouldn't be a problem getting a table that big as long as it is requested.

I will be going on the Summit for a 6 night repostioning cruise from NJ to San Juan on Oct 24th. I was planning on doing a long pictorial review of the cruise but don't see many of them on the Celebrity board. If anyone would like to see a review like that please let me know I will be happy to do it I just don't want to waste the time and instead I will do a normal short review. Also if anyone wants to know anything that can be answered while I am on the ship let me know and I will try and get the answers for you.

We would be very interested in a review of this type. Thanks in advance!:)

Archived