Carnival, Royal or Norwegian to meet single girls?

maj288

I should have mentioned that i'm 26 and looking to travel on one of the big ships (Carnival Dream or another large ship, Norwegian EPIC (this is the only ship i'm considering for Norwegian) and the Oasis or Liberty size ship for Royal.

Thanks John...The two i'm leaning cruises i'm leaning towards are the EPIC or Dream. I heard Carnival was the best for singles but the new EPIC is supposed to be greared toward younger single people so i'm not sure.

As as general rule of thumb, the shorter the cruise, the younger (and livelier) the crowd will be.

Also the time of year will determine what your fellow cruisers will be like. More families during the summer, more twenty somethings during the spring months (for spring break), and a slightly older crowd during off months (fall).

The youngest crowd I've ever seen was actually aboard a Royal Caribbean 4 night cruise during the month of march. Thankfully, I was single and in my mid twenties so I fit right in... :)

For those dates, do a 3 and 4 day back to back... and there will be more single women than single guys. Guaranteed. :D

There are ALWAYS more single woman, regardless of the amount of days. Single women will travel in pairs,triples and quads :) single men usually wont. Gotta love that if you are a man..lol

To the OP, stick with your original plan, you will have ample opportunities to meet single ladies. In the club there will always lots of single women either on the dance floor or sitting at the tables.

Everyone is on the cruise to have a good time, so while on land, you might get a no, rarely will a lady turn down a dance offer onboard a ship.

Have a great cruise!!

Which line is best to meet single girls? My cruise will be leaving March 5th or 6th and i'm looking for a 7 night cruise in the Caribbean.

Thanks

I'm a single woman (30) and always seem to meet other young singles on my cruises. Trust me, stick with Carnival. :D ;)

Which line is best to meet single girls? My cruise will be leaving March 5th or 6th and i'm looking for a 7 night cruise in the Caribbean.

Thanks

can't speak for the other cruiselines, but i met my husband on carnival in 2004.;) the following year his best friend took a carnival cruise and is now engaged to the girl he met.

i am sure you will find plenty of single people on cruises.:D

There are ALWAYS more single woman, regardless of the amount of days!!

Oh really?? Then how come it seems like there's always the ONE lonely woman on the dance floor hounded by like 20 guys at the same time? I swear it looks like one of those National Geographic mating documentaries with a bunch of males courting the one female

Oh really?? Then how come it seems like there's always the ONE lonely woman on the dance floor hounded by like 20 guys at the same time? I swear it looks like one of those National Geographic mating documentaries with a bunch of males courting the one female

I've been on five cruises and have never experienced that. However, there never seems to be more single girls than guys either...seems about the same.

You must be on the wrong cruises..:confused: If you go on youtube and pull up a random Carnival dance club video, you will see what I mean.

I should have mentioned that i'm 26 and looking to travel on one of the big ships (Carnival Dream or another large ship, Norwegian EPIC (this is the only ship i'm considering for Norwegian) and the Oasis or Liberty size ship for Royal.

I am out of your demographic, but I have cruised all three lines as a single woman and I have eyes ;).

The advantage of Royal and Carnival is that they offer fixed dining at large tables while Norwegian you generally need to meet people first and then invite them to join you for dinner. Even in the Epic studios, the same situation will exist.....you'll have to find them.

And between Royal and Carnival - I've found that Carnival does a better job of seating single/solo people together for dinner, and they definitely try to match ages as well when they can.

Actually, it is easier to get acquainted with singles on the smaller ships because you tend to run into the same people over and over again. It sounds a bit odd perhaps, but I've had couples come looking for me to tell me about single men they've come across on board in case I wanted to meet them. I haven't cruised any of the megaships yet - but I imagine it's a bit less intimate in the sense of accidentally running into the same people just because of the size of the ship.

But believe me - a single man on any cruise will probably have no problem finding female company :).

Em

Archived