Guests of past cruises.

Shipbound

A few years ago I was on the Liberty and a group of us( five girls and three guys) kind of hung around. Well the next year, during the same week I bumped into two of the guys. Can you believe the odds of this happening. Since I've been on 28 cruises with CCl this has happened several times but not the same week. Has this ever happened to you?.

Gary

I had dinner with a older couple and their daughter who was about my age. We had a lovely time. I couldnt believe when I boarded Carnival and there she sat in the lobby .. but this time she brought her husband, so we couldnt run around together at night.

There is a guy who I have run into on 3 cruises now. I have quite a few who Iv seen more than once. .. and I have a lot fewer cruises than you do on Carnival.

one bald guy w/ earring.."Mr Clean, Keychain "Brian", the blonde, Nayline, and the little couple, Mr/Mrs Hammond...about 18 times combined out of my 30 or so times w/Carnival. We never plan it either. We are all our own creatures of habit..so it is inevitable

Archived