Can you order one Wine & Dine package for a Back to Back cruise?

MAHA

I have just booked a Back to Back cruise on Serenade of the Seas for October of 2011. We have ordered wine & dine packages in the past, but have never done a B2B before. Can you order a 12 bottle wine package for use on both segments of the B2B, or do I need to order 2 seperate wine & dine packages?

I have searched the forums for an answer to this, but couldn't find one.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

I have just booked a Back to Back cruise on Serenade of the Seas for October of 2011. We have ordered wine & dine packages in the past, but have never done a B2B before. Can you order a 12 bottle wine package for use on both segments of the B2B, or do I need to order 2 seperate wine & dine packages?

Thanks!

Mary Anne

I haven't sailed B2B, but I understand they close out your sea pass after the first and issue a new one for the second. I would assume you will need to order 2 wine packages.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

Hi Mary Anne,

We took a b2b on EOS last year , we didnt finsh our wine from the first cruise and it was carried over to our second . Also bought a bottle of spirits on the last night of 1st cruise and enjoyed drinking it on the balcony 2nd cruise.

Hope this helps.

Sharon

That is good to know, thanks for posting! Good tip about the spirits getting delivered after the first cruise.

Be aware that not all ships, when doing a consecutive cruise, will deliver or allow any purchased alcohol from the first cruise to be kept for the second cruise.

Be aware that not all ships, when doing a consecutive cruise, will deliver or allow any purchased alcohol from the first cruise to be kept for the second cruise.

........which is why you should make friends with someone on the first leg. Have them buy it for you, and collect it from them that last night in THEIR cabin, to which it WILL be delivered without a hitch.

:D

........which is why you should make friends with someone on the first leg. Have them buy it for you, and collect it from them that last night in THEIR cabin, to which it WILL be delivered without a hitch.

I admire, your ability to share the best information. :D

jc

Here's my story from a B2B on the Serenade late last year. When we bought the wine package at the beginning of the first leg we asked if we could just go ahead and purchase enough for the two legs. Oh,sure no problem, blah,blah, blah. Last night of the first cruise they asked what we wanted to do with the remaining bottles.... said just keep them becuase we are on a B2B. After numerous cosultations between various staff members, the said it would really be better if we took the wine and just brought it back to the MDR as we needed it. Not as convenient, but that is what we did. Maybe the only standardization they have in the fleet is they all do things differently:D. YMMV.

I was going to add that part, but I didn't want to be accused of giving folks ideas!:p

• 1 month later...
If you are on a B2B buy the bottle on the last night fo the first cruise, at that point they allow you to carry the bottle from the store. (They do not take it off you to deliver the same night)

That is not true on all ships. When you make your purchase the last night of the first cruise, if the information that one is a consecutive cruiser has already been entered into the system, the purchase will be held until the last night of the second cruise.

Archived