Help a girl out -

Ok, I know some of you track this stuff. What would be an average price for a balcony cabin on Oasis or Allure in February? I'm researching cruises for a "winter getaway" cruise in February and we know we want a balcony and I'm really eager to try one of these great ships. Otherwise, we'll go for Freedom I suppose. Currently, Allure has a balcony for $1099 in Feb. Is that a good price?? I'm so confused now with all these policies. Am I still eligible to call in for a price drop if I see it or is that price valid for new bookings only? Does it matter if it's before or after final payment?

Thanks!! :D

Prices will vary according to the actual sailing date. Certain weeks in February are school vacation periods in some states, so the price may be higher those weeks than the week before or after. Your best bet would be to check the actual prices for each ship and each sailing date and compare them.

Hmm ok I will keep checking for a residency rate. I saw them on other sailings, but it was a little later in the month than I wanted. Thanks!!

Stay away from President's week as it is EXTREMELY high, as the entire NE is on vacation

Archived