Anyone want to take a cheap Thanksgiving cruise?

What is the Next Week sales event all about?

Every Tuesday, RC posts some cruises at "clearance" or "fire-sale" prices. NEW BOOKINGS ONLY. (you can't have already booked the cruise, and then get this lower price)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

The Radiance, out of Tampa, has a five-nighter for $489 pp in a balcony cabin on next week's Sales Event.

:)

Once again goes to show how overpriced some "original" pricing is;)...why not just price them right and not have to fire-sale them at the end:rolleyes: I keep saying over and over again....you price them high and a lot of people just turn and go elsewhere, that means lost customer who most likely made other plans....and then this is what you end up with. I know people months ago that would of loved to go on some of these sailings for Thanksgiving but ran when they priced them out....they either crossed over to the competition who was better priced at the time or made land plans.

And as of this posting, prized corner aft 9256 is available!

...and so much for book early to get best cabin choice and best pricing :rolleyes:

Every Tuesday, RC posts some cruises at "clearance" or "fire-sale" prices. NEW BOOKINGS ONLY. (you can't have already booked the cruise, and then get this lower price)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Thanks for the information. I have not seen these sales in a long time. How can I get them each week?

Thanks for the information. I have not seen these sales in a long time. How can I get them each week?

Just save the link to your favorite bookmarks and just open the link every Monday, or Tuesday.

Sometimes they are a little late coming out but, usually they have these sales every week.

The reason this frustrates me so much is because I LOVE the Royal product and always push it because I believe in it.......BUT I really get frustrated when I see people turn elsewhere ONLY because of better pricing from the competition .....then months later it to often ends up that Royal falls below what they paid to sail on another line that was second choice to begin with....very frustrating:(

I was booked on the Nov. 27 sailing in a balcony for $439. I booked in late September.

I just cancelled my cruise a few days ago due to a family illness.

The price of all balconies yesterday first thing in the morning was $309:eek:. I couldn't believe it. The price then shot back up to $609 about two hours later.

Then again the price of most balconies dropped back to $489 or something around this price.

It sure make me think to wait until the last month or two before sailing to book a cruise.

Awesome if you live in Florida. I can only imagine how hideous the flights are money wise being it's around Thanksgiving! Thankfully I work at a bank where i'm forced to work the day after Thanksgiving, so I'm never tempted by holiday cruises! (Instead I'll do the first week of December because it's affordable and out of hurricane season)

Is this the WOW sales but with a new name?

And as of this posting, prized corner aft 9256 is available!

Hi Carol! Can't do Thanksgiving, darn daughter coming home ;) BUT I did snag this cabin for next year's cruise!

Was fun meeting you and Lorna on the Oasis...have some shots I'd like to email you....:)

Once again goes to show how overpriced some "original" pricing is;)...why not just price them right and not have to fire-sale them at the end:rolleyes: I keep saying over and over again....you price them high and a lot of people just turn and go elsewhere, that means lost customer who most likely made other plans....and then this is what you end up with. I know people months ago that would of loved to go on some of these sailings for Thanksgiving but ran when they priced them out....they either crossed over to the competition who was better priced at the time or made land plans.

...and so much for book early to get best cabin choice and best pricing :rolleyes:

Until the recession, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's cruises booked up early and at high prices.

It's a new world out there. :rolleyes:

Archived