cruise out of san juan..PLEASEPLEASE HELP!!!!

aprilmay85

ok so we want to book our honeymoon on the victory out of san juan puerto rico. we have been on many cruises but always out of ft. lauderdale & just use southwest from NY to FL. my question is..how do we fly to san juan?!!? what airline do you use to get over there ?? pleaseplease help!! any experience will be helpful!! thank you

ok so we want to book our honeymoon on the victory out of san juan puerto rico. we have been on many cruises but always out of ft. lauderdale & just use southwest from NY to FL. my question is..how do we fly to san juan?!!? what airline do you use to get over there ?? pleaseplease help!! any experience will be helpful!! thank you

Just go to expedia.com and put your info in.

Lots of options.

I'm pretty sure United has non-stops out of New York. You should also check Delta or Jet Blue. The last poster was right. Try Orbitz or Expedia to see which airlines go there from your area.

Book early! Last year, I booked my March flights in August. My traveling companion booked hers in November. Her flights, same exact flight as mine, was more than TWICE the cost.

I'm sailing out of San Juan next month, and I got really cheap tickets from JFK on Jet Blue. I only fly with Jet Blue if possible, so it is really helpful that they fly to SJU. They have several flights a day out of JFK and even though I only bought the tickets 6 weeks before my cruise, I only paid a little over $100 each way.

oh wow!!! thank you everyone for your quick respones!! very helpful! we just really want to go on southern cruise for our honeymoon & its pretty cheap out of san juan!! I hope the airfare isnt that expensive!!! any past experiences taking cruises our of san juan??

We love sailing out of San Juan and always go there at least a few days early to enjoy that great port before we sail. If you book Princess, you should know you will not be at the downtown dock which many of us consider more convenient and fun. It's easy enough to get a taxi to Old San Juan if you wish to see it.

If you're going to Aruba and Curacao on your Southern Itinerary, they're great ports. Go to the Ports of Call Section of CC to see loads of info about your ports.

thank you for your info!! when you land in san juan from the airport...how far is it in a taxi to the port? were taking carnival so im not sure which port we would be at....but how far is the airport to the port & about how much for the taxi?? were going to fly in the day of ...not staying before or after cruise. hope to hear from you soon!!! im soo glad I can tlak to ppl on here that have traveled there before :D

It cost 20 US dollars from the airport to cruise terminal when we were there. When you get to the terminal, there will be tons of people wants to help your luggage. Just walk away, since you've already arrive the cruise terminal. And those people are not allow to get in. They probably will help you with 20 feet distance.

Archived