Quick Question regarding Cruise contract stuff

I am printing out my cruise documents and noticed on the

CHARGE ACCOUNT AND CRUISE TICKET page they show a shore excursion charge being added to my account? We have already paid in full all our excursions, so what is this?

I booked with a TA am I able to contact RCCL direct to ask?? My TA has since left the company and I am getting voicemail for everyone else. UGH.

Anybody have any suggestions?

I am printing out my cruise documents and noticed on the

CHARGE ACCOUNT AND CRUISE TICKET page they show a shore excursion charge being added to my account? We have already paid in full all our excursions, so what is this?

I booked with a TA am I able to contact RCCL direct to ask?? My TA has since left the company and I am getting voicemail for everyone else. UGH.

Anybody have any suggestions?

If you have complete your on-line check in and have printed your SetSail pass there really is no need to print anything from your e-docs unless you have purchased a pre/post-cruise hotel package or have transfers from airport to ship to airport. The only way you are allowed to print your SS Pass is if you read through the Cruse Contract on line and then agree to it.

What you are seeing in the e-docs is a duplication of what you have included in your on-line check in.

The Shore Excursion that is showing in your e-docs is just a confirmation that you have already signed up and paid for it.

You can also call RCI direct and ask them the question about the shore excursion charge.

If the TA can't get to the bottom of your questions, I would call Royal, explain the situation to them, and see what they say. Also, you can check your cc/bank statements if applicable to see when or if, and to whom the charge was made. I used an online TA for my upcoming cruise (first time using a TA for a cruise). I put the deposit on one card (statement shows payment to Royal), I put the final payment on another card (statement shows payment to Royal), and I paid for an upgrade to a balcony from a L-OCV (statement shows payment to Royal).

Archived