First Time Cruisers

yamaharis

We finally did it. After talking about it for a couple years the wife and I are booked on a June cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on a Carnival ship. Inspiration I think? Can't wait to go, should we book snorkeling and stuff to do now or wait til sooner? thanks in advance,

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the world of cruising. Consider joining the Roll Call for your cruise. It is a great place to meet people sailing with you.

To join, go to the boards menu and scroll down to Roll Calls. Click on your cruise line. Then click on your ship. Finally, click on the thread for your sailing.

Have you been "lurking" on the boards long? You may want to do more research before booking excursions. You really don't have to worry about the excursions booking up for a while.

If you join the roll call for your cruise you may find other CCers that share interests in a similar excursion. Sharing a more private excursion can be a lot more fun than joining a bus or boat load of 40:p

Congratulations on taking the leap and welcome to Cruise Critic.

Charlie

We finally did it. After talking about it for a couple years the wife and I are booked on a June cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on a Carnival ship. Inspiration I think? Can't wait to go, should we book snorkeling and stuff to do now or wait til sooner? thanks in advance,

Welcome to the world of cruising. Before booking excursions, check out the port section (if you have not already done so). You may meet fellow cruisers that are looking for a cruise mate to join them in a similar activity, but more private and more exciting. You still have time. Again, welcome:).

Archived