Miami Hotel

Ginger Pop

I booked The Intercontinental through lastminutetravel.com just yesterday. It is highly recommended through my roll call and the reviews are pretty great.

My cruise is next month so I thought I had waited too late, but it all worked out. About $83 before taxes.

We have sailed out of Miami several time. We always book on Priceline or Hotwire. I research what the accepted bids are on biddingfortravel.com and then bid accordingly. We have never been disappointed.

Be very carefull with Skyauction. I have had friends attempt to book travel through this website and have felt they were scammed.

Check out www.betterbidding.com It is a really great website that explains how to use priceline and hotwire to find the best deals, and also has extensive information concerning what hotels are being booked through the sites and for what price.

I saw several chain hotels in the vicinity of the airport offering free airport shuttles (and cruise port at $10 or so pp) and included continental breakfast. Probably the most economical if all you need is a clean place to sleep for the night.

I really wanted oceanfront this time, and grabbed the Eden Roc for $96 before taxes for Dec. 15 using priceline. We'll need to pay for cabs to and from the hotel, but for a highly rated four star resort directly on the beach, it is a steal.

Check out www.betterbidding.com It is a really great website that explains how to use priceline and hotwire to find the best deals, and also has extensive information concerning what hotels are being booked through the sites and for what price.

I saw several chain hotels in the vicinity of the airport offering free airport shuttles (and cruise port at $10 or so pp) and included continental breakfast. Probably the most economical if all you need is a clean place to sleep for the night.

I really wanted oceanfront this time, and grabbed the Eden Roc for $96 before taxes for Dec. 15 using priceline. We'll need to pay for cabs to and from the hotel, but for a highly rated four star resort directly on the beach, it is a steal.

How long ago did you bid on this. i recently tried & wasn't accepted. was up to $108. my friend got the eden roc for i think $99 but she bid back at the beginning of the summer.

feebs

Archived