Sheraton or Blue Lagoon

Beachbum1944

We are trying to decide on one or the other. Which one do you prefer and why.

Hi Paul-- When are you going to be in Nassau? Jo and I are going on the Sun leaving 2/26. I was also looking at the Blue Lagoon, not sure what to do yet. John

Hi John,

We will be there Sat. We are doing a 3 day on the Sky. It's a family get together with my brother and 2 sisters. We are trying to decide between the Blue Lagoon and the Sheraton. Have a good time on your cruise. We were on the Sun once and enjoyed it.

Hi John,

We will be there Sat. We are doing a 3 day on the Sky. It's a family get together with my brother and 2 sisters. We are trying to decide between the Blue Lagoon and the Sheraton. Have a good time on your cruise. We were on the Sun once and enjoyed it.

If you go to the Blue Lagoon, let us know how you liked it.

You still able to hit the beach? It's been sunny,but cool in Seattle. Nothing planned until the February trip, but I'm still looking for bargains.

Hi John,

If you go to the Blue Lagoon, let us know how you liked it.

You still able to hit the beach? It's been sunny,but cool in Seattle. Nothing planned until the February trip, but I'm still looking for bargains.

yeah, I still get to the beach. We were there yesterday for a few hours. I was there 3 times last week. As long as it is sunny, we block any wind with a wind screen and you pick up 10 to 15 degrees.

If we go to Blue Lagoon, I will let you know how we liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey John,

Sorry but we didn't get there. We went to the Sheraton. Very nice there if you want quiet and peace. They give you a towel and a lounge chair. I think if you just walk in and skip the towel, you would't have to pay a thing. We (just 2 of us) took a cab ($20). Took the bus back ($1.25 each).

Have a great time.................

Hey John,

Sorry but we didn't get there. We went to the Sheraton. Very nice there if you want quiet and peace. They give you a towel and a lounge chair. I think if you just walk in and skip the towel, you would't have to pay a thing. We (just 2 of us) took a cab ($20). Took the bus back ($1.25 each).

Have a great time.................

What did they charge you at the Sheraton for the chair and towel? We may just do that, the timing doesn't work for us to go to the Blue Lagoon. We get to Nassau to late to make it worth while.

They charge $25 per person for chair, towel, and full use of their facilities. I think you can also use all floaties too and non motorized toys. Check out their website for more info. They have a day pass for $99 which includes a room. Just tell them you just want to use the beach and it is $25 each.

We are looking at the Sheraton for the day on our upcoming December cruise. We've been so many times that we are hoping to find something new to entertain us. How were prices for food and drinks at the Sheraton. Was there a band or any other type of entertainment?

Thanks!

We are looking at the Sheraton for the day on our upcoming December cruise. We've been so many times that we are hoping to find something new to entertain us. How were prices for food and drinks at the Sheraton. Was there a band or any other type of entertainment?

Thanks!

We booked a day room there last week and thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful beach. Prices for food were outrageously high (something like $17 for a hamburger). No bands or human entertainment (nor were we expecting any) -- it was the morning and early afternoon. We were entertained by the fish out by the rocks where we snorkeled. :)

Archived