LIVE FROM SILVERSEA SPIRIT- October 23, 2010- Lisbon to Barbados

DGF

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dean

I've just read your live blog for the first time...wow, it's great, thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

It was fantastic meeting u, Gayle and of course all of the CCers on this transatlantic.

U all contributed to this being the best cruise I've ever done. It's the people u meet that make or break a cruise...all u guys are the absolute best and I hope to cruise again with u some time soon.

Cheers

Jennifer

Jennifer, so good to hear you got back home safely. So many fond memories of the wonderful people we met on the Lisbon to Barbados cruise. I look forward to seeing you on a future SS cruise! Joy

Hi Joy

It really was something else wasn't it! I had such a good time. Don't forget to contact me when u r here in February.:)

Cheers

Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dean

I've just read your live blog for the first time...wow, it's great, thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

It was fantastic meeting u, Gayle and of course all of the CCers on this transatlantic.

U all contributed to this being the best cruise I've ever done. It's the people u meet that make or break a cruise...all u guys are the absolute best and I hope to cruise again with u some time soon.

Cheers

Jennifer

Thanks

We enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people on a memorable cruise

Seasons Greeting and best wishes to you for a healthy and prosperous New Year

Happy holidays to all our CC friends! Victoria & Bob

Hi Victoria

Ditto to u & Bob. Are u still down south enjoying the sun or back home for the holidays?

I'm working:mad:, got to pay for these SS cruises somehow:)

Cheers

Jennifer

Hi Victoria

Ditto to u & Bob. Are u still down south enjoying the sun or back home for the holidays?

I'm working:mad:, got to pay for these SS cruises somehow:)

Cheers

Jennifer

We're home and getting ready for our next SS cruise to South American in January with Wellseasoned. It's a bit obscene to travel so much, but we're going to do it while our health continues.

Hope you're doing well post trips. We're looking forward to reading your review of the two ships.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Archived