Countdown to Cruise

I love logging onto the Royal Caribbean website just to see how many days until embarkation. Tonight, it says 23 days! Woo hoo!

Anyone else do this?

I do it daily. And we're still 338 days out as of today! I can't wait to see us in the double digits, but that'll be a while. :(

US TOO!!!!! 8 days lef and I have been counting down for 393 days!!!!! What am I going to do when I get home and my countdown closk says "SAILED"?..................cry a little.

GO to the thread you started you are ENTITLED to the price drop, Patti has been looking for you

Today!!! Just logging in to kill a little bit of time (and catch any last-minute tips) before we head over to the port (only 40 mins away). Bermuda on Explorer, here we come!!!

Have fun!

Yeah, I log in every day, and have it on my phone, and on my calendars...I can quote how many days every time someone asks me about our trip :rolleyes:

22 and counting...Can't wait!!!:D

I love logging onto the Royal Caribbean website just to see how many days until embarkation. Tonight, it says 23 days! Woo hoo!

Anyone else do this?

I do it every day. Not only to see how many days left to my next two cruises but to check for price drops.

I check everyday too! We have three upcoming cruises booked, but the closest is less than a month. It also corresponds to my birthday and my Mom flying down to visit...so lots to look forward to!!! Then we get back and have less than a month until our big Christmas cruise! Then the long countdown to a huge Europe trip/cruise in May!

Having vacations booked keeps me sane! I'm applying for academic jobs right now and won't know my holiday schedules until early Spring...otherwise I'd have Christmas 2011 booked too.

I do it every day. Not only to see how many days left to my next two cruises but to check for price drops.

Didn't have a single price drop since we booked the cruise early this year. The price just went up and up.

I wish you good luck on a price drop for your cruise.

Anyone else do this?

Yep, the wife and I do it every several days when we are under 100 to go.

As of today, we have 70 days to go!

Anyone else do this?

I do it all the time. Was on the Oasis last month, 'only' 192 days to go until we're on Indy but don't know if I can last that long! :(

Archived