Todd Wittmer is the CD for Liberty starting TODAY!!!

Randy & Carmen

Yep... John mentioned this on his blog yesterday...

Todd is now on a well deserved vacation. Having taken out 11 new ships for Carnival that it is a quite exhausting process and I hope that at age 45 I will be able to successfully deliver your Carnival Magic. Anyway, Todd worked so hard and gave his heart to the ship and nobody deserves a vacation more. He will be rejoining the fleet as cruise director of the Carnival Liberty tomorrow and takes over the following week. Meanwhile over on your Carnival Dream Butch is also now on vacation and Big Sexy Josh is there and doing a fine job as always.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2010/10/22/a-spectacular-fight/#more-16063

Todd's great. Had a fine time sailing with him!

:)

Todd and Lacy both were talking to me about this in April on the Dream (among OTHER things I won't mention if you two are reading this :p...lol) but I wasn't going to say anything until they announced it...He definitely deserves any ship for all he does as a CD....but then the best usually do. ;):D

Hey Mach........Big John took the "bring back the steak sandwich" issue to his management meeting last week and I haven't seen any results on his blog. Surely if he was successful he would have blogged about it. Could be that you're gonna owe me that drink we wagered........

Hi I agree with Host Mach = I like John, but Todd is an amazing CD as well. We had the priveledge of having Todd as our CD on the Dream TA = he made our late nights a lot of fun in the Piano bar. Can't wait to cruise with him again in 2 weeks = I hope he pops the question to Lacy very soon!

We have been lucky enough to have Todd 3x as CD. (Liberty/Freedom) Have never had a complaint about him. Would love to have him again! I wish him great sailings back on Liberty.

I've sailed with him 4 times and the first time we just hit it off....He will usually catch up to us about 1 or 2 am and is so glad he doesn't have to be CD around us and can just be himself.:D

Man I need to book a Liberty cruise to hang out with my bud and one of my very fav CDs of all time......You that are booked on Liberty for the next 6 months are very lucky.:D

That would be ME!! :D

I liked Todd....he was our CD back in 2004 when we first sailed on the Miracle. Big Tex was his sidekick at that time. (I like him a lot oo)

I hope it's ok to add this here.. My favorite memory of Todd is our Freedom cruise coming back from Panama. It was raining and we were part of the deck party contest at night. He asked if we all wanted to go back in and we all stayed. Todd got up and danced with our huge group (no one left) in the rain. It was so much fun and something I would never do normally. His infectious energy kept us going!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived