Party questions

medicrfg

I am going on my first cruise with Carnival in a couple of weeks; however, my DW is a returning cruiser with Carnival. My question is: Does the spouse of the returning cruiser/past guest get to attend the past guest party? I am excited about going on the cuise so I will enjoy it no matter what, I was just curious. :D

I am going on my first cruise with Carnival in a couple of weeks; however, my DW is a returning cruiser with Carnival. My question is: Does the spouse of the returning cruiser/past guest get to attend the past guest party? I am excited about going on the cuise so I will enjoy it no matter what, I was just curious. :D

I think it is only fair that one of us WARNS you that once you start cruising you will feel like you have an addiction to a drug called "cruising." You will not, and I repeat, you will not, be able to get enough fixes to satisfy your cravings for cruising.

The only thing that "might help" is to keep coming back to Cruise Critic in-between your cruising.

Welcome to our world.

When I took my honey on his first cruise-- my third-- I received an invitation and he did not. There was nothing that stated I can bring a guest-- but I tried anyways-- and he was told it is for past guest only and they will see him next time.

Im gonna guess that this practice varies from ship to ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived