Eurodam entertainment?

elycelynne

Since it's already been established from another thread that Joel Mason is on the Eurodam, I was wondering if someone could tell me what and who else is being offered for nightly entertainment, for instance, is the piano bar person any good, what type of music is in the Crow's Nest, and what are the other Vista Lounge shows? Do they still have the big costumed singing and dancing production shows?

Was it established he will be on the Eurodam for the next couple of months, or was it just established that he is on there now?

I guess it wasn't really factually established, but I was just assuming he was going to be on the Eurodam for a long while, based on the fact (or at least I THINK it was fact -- I could be wrong) that he was on the Westerdam for a VERY long time. So I was just going by track record.

Maybe some kind soul who's on the Eurodam now or is planning to be in the near future could find out from Joel when his contract is up?

Archived