Isn't it Time to Bring Back LUST FOR LIFE?

MrPete

I have it as my ringtone.... makes me think of cruising everytime my phone rings.

I hope that my phone does not ring while on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship..........because when my phone rings.......it's the theme song from the "Love Boat"!!:D:D;)

Rick

yes!!! RCI please bring back Lust for Life!

I am glad I am not the only one who would love to see RCI bring back lust for Life. I really dont know what they were thinking with the nation of why not..I dont like it at all.

If you really feel that way, go post it on Royals Fbook too. I did. :)

I have it as my ringtone.... makes me think of cruising everytime my phone rings.

Same here. Yet another thing that didn't need changing that RCCL has changed for the sake of change. Just like the old animated "sandwich board" choices that used to be at the top of their homepage. I miss those ... they were fun, which is also something that seems to be slowly changing about RCCL, alas.

I agree, I miss those commercials! I always loved the song even before RCCL began using it. Their use of it just had a way of making your heart pump, toes tap and just had you itching to get on one of their ships again!

I keep hearing it on some obscure radio station, and need the old RCCL visual.

I much prefer it to the current Nation of Why not? I hate the visual of the ship sailing the globe and it barely fits in the area between North America and Africa, with no room to turn around :D.

I much prefer Carnival's " I don't wanna work" campaign.

I totally agree. I used to LOVE those commercials....can't say the same about the Nation of Why Not! Who the heck ever came up with that lame ad campaign should be fired!:confused:

I totally agree the "Nation of Why Not" is terrible the commercials seem snobbish I am a huge RCCL fan and hated those commercials!

Don't flame me, but I think Carnival has the best commercials of any cruise line, especially with the horn sound at the end.

So yes, bring back Lust For Life, or something else more energetic.

I completely agree. I can visualize a couple different versions of their recent commercials, but can't remember much about the NOWN themed ones, and I'm an RCI cheerleader.

Archived