Dream Supper Club

camper49

It was awesome I would recommend it highly, well worth the extra money!

Any opinions?? We most always skip the supper club, but are considering it on our Jan. cruise. Is a jacket necessary or will a shirt & tie do? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Do they allow you to order more than one main course. I would like the rib in steak and a lobster tail.

Thanks

I did order the lobster tail with my rib eye steak. It was an additional charge. I didn't mind that. It was still a bargain! And yes, I was stuffed a miserable. LOL

One entree is more then plenty- The portions in the Steak House are a lot bigger then what is offered in the MDR.

In the times we have dined at the Steak House (SupperClub) Honey wore a collarded shirt and dress pants. (no tie, no jacket was needed)

Any opinions?? We most always skip the supper club, but are considering it on our Jan. cruise. Is a jacket necessary or will a shirt & tie do? :D

Our grandson just loved it--thought it was the best lemonade he had ever had! The food was very good. I think a shirt and tie would be fine.

We would like to do the Steakhouse on the Dream. Can anyone tell me which nights are the NON-elegant nights on the Western itinerary?

Thanks!

The first Elegant Evening will be your first sea day... Sunday. Expect the second one to be Wednesday or Thursday.

:)

Archived