Extended forward balconies on Millennium class

Tapi

I am looking at the deck plans of the Millennium (and some outside pictures) and I noticed that there are some balconies on deck 6 forward that extend more than the others (the first 8 on each side to be exact, right after 6 ocean view cabins). Can someone tell me how large (square footage) these balconies are and if there are any negatives associated with them? Do they have loungers? They are category 2C.

Thanks for any feedback that you can provide on these staterooms. Thanks!

I am looking at the deck plans of the Millennium (and some outside pictures) and I noticed that there are some balconies on deck 6 forward that extend more than the others (the first 8 on each side to be exact, right after 6 ocean view cabins). Can someone tell me how large (square footage) these balconies are and if there are any negatives associated with them? Do they have loungers? They are category 2C.

Thanks for any feedback that you can provide on these staterooms. Thanks!

Those cabins are commonly referred to as Sweet 16 cabins. Yes, the balconies are much larger than a normal balcony. Sorry I can't give you dimensions. I haven't heard of any negatives associated with them unless you're extremely sensitive to motion--there will be more motion in these cabins because they're forward. Reports lately indicate that the loungers have been removed. You could try requesting some from your cabin attendant and see what happens. Once the Millie gets its refit, there won't be loungers on balconies any more anyway.

Once the Millie gets its refit, there won't be loungers on balconies any more anyway.

Why not? I am not questioning your word, it is just that I loved having one when we were in 7177

on the Summit and have an upcoming cruise on the Millie

in 6020 and were looking forward to it. Are they simply not allowing it

after the refit or are they doing built-in , leather covered, eight way

adjustable easy chairs with drink holders :) ?

Why not? I am not questioning your word, it is just that I loved having one when we were in 7177

on the Summit and have an upcoming cruise on the Millie

in 6020 and were looking forward to it. Are they simply not allowing it

after the refit or are they doing built-in , leather covered, eight way

adjustable easy chairs with drink holders :) ?

The new deck furniture is lounge chairs that recline and a footstool for concierge class and above. There have been several pictures posted, try searching hump cabins on S class, it's been in those sorts of discussions I've seen the pictures. Haven't seen any of this stuff with my own eyes yet, but will see what's on the Connie next week. She's had her refit, so assume she has the new deck furniture.

The new deck furniture is lounge chairs that recline and a footstool for concierge class and above. There have been several pictures posted, try searching hump cabins on S class, it's been in those sorts of discussions I've seen the pictures. Haven't seen any of this stuff with my own eyes yet, but will see what's on the Connie next week. She's had her refit, so assume she has the new deck furniture.

Hi Linda

We have a sweet16 booked for December, so if you could post your findings after your trip next week it will give me a heads for which I will be very greatful.

Ali

Archived