Hyatt Place South in FLL

NANCYR2

I have the Hyatt Place South through Hotwire for April 15. I am also wondering what is around it. I called the hotel and they said they opened earlier this year. They have airport shuttle, continental breakfast but they charge $8/pp for the shuttle to the port. They offer a shuttle service to places within 5 miles of the hotel.

We just stayed there pre & post cruise on the Miracle (10/17 & 10/26). The hotel is great, wonderful rooms. We didn't have to pay for the shuttle to the port though. We booked through ValueTrips.com

For shopping there's a Publix & Total Wine across the street as well as Duffy's sports bar & Five Guys burgers. There's an Outback nearby too. We highly recommend Duffy's, all the food was delicious and they have daily drink specials.

We just stayed there pre & post cruise on the Miracle (10/17 & 10/26). The hotel is great, wonderful rooms. We didn't have to pay for the shuttle to the port though. We booked through ValueTrips.com

For shopping there's a Publix & Total Wine across the street as well as Duffy's sports bar & Five Guys burgers. There's an Outback nearby too. We highly recommend Duffy's, all the food was delicious and they have daily drink specials.

There are 2 Hyatt Place hotels - North or South in Ft Lauderdale.

We have been to Hyatt Place North which sounds like the one you stayed at. We have the Hyatt Place South booked for April 15 and was wondering what is around it.

There are 2 Hyatt Place hotels - North or South in Ft Lauderdale.

We have been to Hyatt Place North which sounds like the one you stayed at. We have the Hyatt Place South booked for April 15 and was wondering what is around it.

So sorry! I'm getting them mixed up - we stayed at HP N in October, we're staying at HP S in April.

Archived