Corned Beef and Bagels

MedicKen

We'll be driving to Bayonne to pickup our DS after his Explorer cruise. Where can we get a good NYC deli-style corned beef sandwich as well as good NYC style bagels in the Elizabeth/Bayonne area ?

Thanks in advance.

Ken

We'll be driving to Bayonne to pickup our DS after his Explorer cruise. Where can we get a good NYC deli-style corned beef sandwich as well as good NYC style bagels in the Elizabeth/Bayonne area ?

Thanks in advance.

Ken

Steve's Kosher Style Deli in Bayonne is the best you will find in that area. I am not sure if they have bagels but I am sure they can recommend someone in the area. I have met friends there a few times when they are in this area and it is consistently good.

• 2 months later...

There is a great place in Bayonne where all the locals go. Its called the Broadway Diner at 53rd street & Broadway and easy to get to. Coming off the New Jersey Turnpike Bayonne exit 14 Turn right after tolls at traffic light light go west to next traffic light which is Broadway. The diner is on far right corner lots of parking. the port is 5 minutes away.

There is a great place in Bayonne where all the locals go. Its called the Broadway Diner at 53rd street & Broadway and easy to get to. Coming off the New Jersey Turnpike Bayonne exit 14 Turn right after tolls at traffic light light go west to next traffic light which is Broadway. The diner is on far right corner lots of parking. the port is 5 minutes away.

If you had bother to read the thread, the OP had already reported back on where he went.

FWIW, I wouldn't recommend diners regardless to someone looking for things like bagels or corned beef.

Archived